Official College Gameday Thread

TTN2810

Reaction score
Yup. And while his release is crazy quick, an elbow injury is something that is a possibility the way he wips his arm like that.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Denard killed it today.
Let's hope for a Notre Dame win today :) Only time I'll ever say that lol. Well, if they play Ohio State I'll say it again lol.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
UPSET ALERT

Stanford up 7 with 10 to go. About 3 players on the USC defense got their ankles broken on one of the slowest jukes in football history on that drive.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Urban Meyer decides to religiously limit Braxton's carries, and now OSU is gonna lose.
shit, i wish lol. im guessing you watched the whole game? Bigelow gets like what? 5 touches? and takes two of em to the house 60 and 81 yards. We should have been riding him all day and we would have had a much better chance. I'm so sick after this game. 3 missed field goals, which is expected from our shitty ass kicker. But that long CJ Anderson TD reception that was called back due to holding was bullshit. No way in hell that was a hold. I dont care who you are. Good game tho. Braxton's a beast.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Stepfan Taylor has been very impressive tonight, however... on an unrelated note.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Thomas Tyner, a recruit for Oregon, rushed for 644 yards and 10 touchdowns on 38 carries.

Tyner turned 18 on Friday as well.

Tyner scored on runs of 20, 41, 62, 60 and 65 yards in the first half.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
I feel like it was just going to happen that USC would lose. Just how they were set up, the preseason #1, Barkley Heisman talk as the favorite before the season even started, having them in the Championship, some having them win it. Not that it wouldn't have happened, but sometimes all that tends to set up for a let down.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
shit, i wish lol. im guessing you watched the whole game? Bigelow gets like what? 5 touches? and takes two of em to the house 60 and 81 yards. We should have been riding him all day and we would have had a much better chance. I'm so sick after this game. 3 missed field goals, which is expected from our shitty ass kicker. But that long CJ Anderson TD reception that was called back due to holding was bullshit. No way in hell that was a hold. I dont care who you are. Good game tho. Braxton's a beast.
I was on and off for a lot of it, don't remember the call. Bigelow was great though.

Sono

Reaction score
I'm bias as fuck but LSU is taking it all this year. They choked in the rematch last year but Bama won't have the luxury of a second chance this time, plus LSU seems to fibally have a passing attack again.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Geno Smith is winning the Heisman this year like I said two weeks ago.

TTN2810

Reaction score
He's played two absolutely garbage teams though. Wait til he plays someone good to jump to that.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
He's played two absolutely garbage teams though. Wait til he plays someone good to jump to that.
I jumped on it before the season started, nothing he's done these last two games is what made me pick him to win the Heisman

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Devin Gardner has 3 TDs on his first 8 catches this season. Wonder if they continue to use him as a wideout next season, or use him as the QB. Hopefully just WR lol.
I'm cool with the true freshman, Shane Morris, starting :p

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
DAT has 7 touchdowns this season... he's only touched the football 24 times from scrimmage.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Shane Morris won't be physically ready to start as a freshman.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%