NCAA Basketball Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Guy on the other team had 70 points on 34-44 from the field. I find that to be a lot more impressive.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
that kid is going to be an nba stud. let mexi know about him now.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mexi will go out and buy a Grinnell College jersey.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
The coach wanted to get him going more offensively. That may have been good enough.

Sabbath

Reaction score
NCAA upholds suspensions for Parea and Jurkin. Wtf? Indiana has been nothing but classy and clean since Crean got there and the NCAA is messing up big time.

For those of you that don't know what happened, The wife of the AAU coach of Parea and Jurkin donated $185 to IU 20 years ago in part to receive a bumper sticker. Apparently that makes him a booster (he had no clue) and he provided 'benefits' to Parea and Jurkin (helped cover the cost of travel while they were on his own AAU team). F THAT. they reinstate Shabazz but try and screw IU over.

Sabbath

Reaction score
It's only 9 games, who really cares?
I do man, with Elston out we don't have any back-up big guys now. Cody getting in foul trouble could be a loss, especially against UNC.

It's just bs that the NCAA can't run their shit right and re-instate Shabazz over something worse but our players don't get reinstated. wtf is that?

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I do man, with Elston out we don't have any back-up big guys now. Cody getting in foul trouble could be a loss, especially against UNC.

It's just bs that the NCAA can't run their shit right and re-instate Shabazz over something worse but our players don't get reinstated. wtf is that?
UNC doesn't really have a post presence and they only have one guy McAdoo who can make plays at the rim. I think you all will win by 10+

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CAL on espn2 oh boiiiii

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Withey had 16-12 with 12 blocks tonight.

What a stud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%