Status
Not open for further replies.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Seems like Curry has been playing for Duke for the last decade.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Great W. We're much better than last year. Should be a fun season.

UK, at least right now, just doesn't look that great. Certainly not a title contender at this point, but I assume they'll improve a lot throughout the course of the year.

Sabbath

Reaction score
Normally don't root for Duke, but UK are a bunch of scared babies. Hell ya Duke!

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Yeah he's a physical specimen. Rasheed Sulaimon has like a 40 pound difference in weight and 3 inches shorter and he just couldn't box him out lol. Once Poythress figures out how to use his skills better he'll be deadly.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Their 3 main freshmen were all impressive last night. Noel and Goodwin played pretty well.

Wiltjer has to get his shit together. They need him to do something similar to what he did against Maryland night in and night out If they're serious contenders.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Their 3 main freshmen were all impressive last night. Noel and Goodwin played pretty well.

Wiltjer has to get his shit together. They need him to do something similar to what he did against Maryland night in and night out If they're serious contenders.
Goodwin didn't really play all that great. He's really out of control a lot of the time and he needs to tone himself down, which I'm sure Cal will get him to do. You could see some of his natural scoring ability but he's not there yet.

Wiltjer's problem is he cannot create his own shot one bit. We basically just stuck Kelly on him and told him not to help and he couldn't really do anything. I think he has potential to be a Steve Novak-like player (his shot is THAT good), but he needs a PG to get him open looks, and even with Harrow I'm not sure UK has that type of player.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Goodwin didn't really play all that great. He's really out of control a lot of the time and he needs to tone himself down, which I'm sure Cal will get him to do. You could see some of his natural scoring ability but he's not there yet.

Wiltjer's problem is he cannot create his own shot one bit. We basically just stuck Kelly on him and told him not to help and he couldn't really do anything. I think he has potential to be a Steve Novak-like player (his shot is THAT good), but he needs a PG to get him open looks, and even with Harrow I'm not sure UK has that type of player.
He wasn't great but he showed flashes. And he was kind of playing the PG role with Harrow out and that's not his game at all. He still grabbed 6 boards and dished out 4 assists while getting to the line a good amount.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Noel is awful to me on offense..Jesus it's like he's never been taught a post move.

Jamari Traylor is a STUD. I see so much T-Rob in him it's crazy. Except he could be a better leaper.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
noel isnt even laughable on offense, its actually sad.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
NC State got stomped by OK State

Marcus Smart beasted

Former Phoenix Sun LeBryan Nash did too lol

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
DeShaun Thomas has to be loving life right now. Freedom to take any shot he wants.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
First Ohio State game I'm actually getting to watch (watching replay), and Aaron Craft looks really good

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
BJ Young is a boss. Not only saying this because he beasted against some scrub team last night either.

Gonna be a top 5 pick come June.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%