NCAA Basketball Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Love the fact the Wolverines have a good team. Been waiting for this since Sims and Harris, and they weren't even that good then lol.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Duke - OSU Wednesday

Really interested in seeing how OSU looks against a great team. Even though we're ranked 5th or whatever, the team is still unproven and unknown. Haven't been tested without Sully and Buford.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Duke - OSU Wednesday

Really interested in seeing how OSU looks against a great team. Even though we're ranked 5th or whatever, the team is still unproven and unknown. Haven't been tested without Sully and Buford.
Looking forward to this game so much. I expect us to come out flat though after Atlantis. Yall are nice and rested hahaha

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Looking forward to this game so much. I expect us to come out flat though after Atlantis. Yall are nice and rested hahaha
We'll see. Plumlee is going to dominate our bigs. Need Craft and Lenzelle Smith to shut down the perimeter.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Aaron Craft is the only player in the nation that has a impact on the defensive end like Withey.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm recording the game right now and haven't seen any of it yet, but he just completely disrupts the other teams offense. He can run a 1 man press like no other lol

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
LaQuinton Ross needs to play more. This team can go on serious dry spells offensively.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
It really bugs me that Aaron Craft is allowed to shoot the ball on offense. I swear I would skunk him in a game of horse...

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Umm, what? They played Duke tight the entire game, even led during most of it and their best player was parked on the bench for 10 minutes in the first half.

Other than Evan Ravenel, the team is full insane, high upside athletes. They're only going to get better.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Umm, what? They played Duke tight the entire game, even led during most of it and their best player was parked on the bench for 10 minutes in the first half.

Other than Evan Ravenel, the team is full insane, high upside athletes. They're only going to get better.
They're really good defensively.

If Deshaun Thomas has an off game they are in TROUBLE though.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They are, that's why they need to get Ross' confidence up and get him more minutes. He can be a true #2 option. Lenzelle Smith has been surprisingly good offensively this year, carrying over from his last few tourney games last year.

The talent is there.

However, I don't trust Matta to get Ross minutes, and that's a problem in my eyes. Wouldn't even hurt to give this Italian Jew Fro freshman we have some minutes, because he can actually hit a jumper.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I couldn't have been more right about Plumlee. That was so predictable lol.

Going to be hard to stop Duke's offense this year. Good inside-out play.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I couldn't have been more right about Plumlee. That was so predictable lol.

Going to be hard to stop Duke's offense this year. Good inside-out play.
+1.

It's encouraging that we've won three games in a row all against good teams without shooting the ball all that well. Really ipressed that we ran that November gauntlet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%