No kobe definitely helps
Idk about kd and russ but theyll get someone soon

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
When they are competent, sure. But how long will that be?

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Why wouldn't they just go to the Clippers since people think they should deal Blake for a bunch of trash from Boston? Should have some cap opening up. 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
kd is an outright free agent after this season, right? if he doesnt go to la thus year, why would any team want to sign him for a one year deal just for him to bolt? what does this say about druss in la now?

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
kd is an outright free agent after this season, right? if he doesnt go to la thus year, why would any team want to sign him for a one year deal just for him to bolt? what does this say about druss in la now?
Yea hes a FA after this year
Any team isnt gonna sign him for 1 year, only the Thunder will
It says nothing about dangelo. Worry about that later. He could always play 2 or you trade him

elcheato said:
Why wouldn't they just go to the Clippers since people think they should deal Blake for a bunch of trash from Boston? Should have some cap opening up.
cause theyre the clippers

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
nolafan33 said:
When they are competent, sure. But how long will that be?
after they fire byron this summer
And if they get a top 3 pick(bottom 2 record right now?) they're attractive really soon

But we'll se if this plan is real depending on who they chase this summer. Guessing durant will get a call. Whiteside, then idk. Demar? Parsons? Ezeli? Harrison Barnes?

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mexi said:
Yea hes a FA after this year
Any team isnt gonna sign him for 1 year, only the Thunder will
It says nothing about dangelo. Worry about that later. He could always play 2 or you trade him

cause theyre the clippers
The Lakers are one of the five most dysfunctional franchises in the league, and almost no free agents have found them that appealing lately. 

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Gee i wonder why
:kobe:

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
the thunder would be stupid to sign kd for the season just to most likely see him and russ leave. if that is gonna happen, start the rebuild now.

knowing the lakers they'd deal more first round picks, clarkson, randle, and dangelo and then that team still sucks.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The scenarios right now
1. KD takes a 1yr deal to become a FA next offseason and get more money and become a FA at the same time as Russ(like wade, bosh, bron. Melo) to weigh options together (likliest)

2. signs a longterm deal to stay in OKC hoping Russell does the same next year (just sounds even more unlikely as I type it out)

3 Shocks the world and signs wth the Lakers this offseason. Russell could always join after his deal next year or force a trade to LA, but KD is committed to a new start in LA (Very low chance)

4. KD Signs elsewhere this offseason. Houston, Warriors, Miami, Washington
Maybe russ demands a trade and we have a new saga, or plays it out and leaves okc.

Im thinking #1

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
the thunder would be stupid to sign kd for the season just to most likely see him and russ leave. if that is gonna happen, start the rebuild now.
knowing the lakers they'd deal more first round picks, clarkson, randle, and dangelo and then that team still sucks.
3rd best team in the west, they arent rebuilding

They could trade russ if kd leaves tho
Or trade them both next year? Ha. Extremely unlikely

They're gonna have to just go for it. Hope to entice them to stay

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He's gonna sign a new log term contract in OKC, I bet.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
He's not going to sign a 1 year deal lol

He'll sign an extension this summer for 5 years, which will include an opt-out in 2 years. If Westbrook leaves OKC, Durant that following year can opt out and be a FA again.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
He's not going to sign a 1 year deal lol

He'll sign an extension this summer for 5 years, which will include an opt-out in 2 years. If Westbrook leaves OKC, Durant that following year can opt out and be a FA again.
this is my thinking too. he has too much to lose by signing a one year and okc has everything to lose by giving him a one year deal

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Atlanta Hawks are expected to listen to offers for Al Horford before the Feb. 18th deadline.

Horford has enjoyed playing for the Hawks but he's expected to explore free agency.

Obviously, my focus right now is on the season, the team and the things I need to do," Horford told Yahoo Sports. "Thats kind of where I am going to leave it.

As a Spanish speaker, Horford could have more opportunities in another market.

Atlanta has the potential for a guy like myself to maximize [the business] part of it, Horford told Yahoo Sports. But obviously there are other cities, bigger cities that are more appealing probably [business- and marketing-wise]. The impact would be bigger if that is what you are looking for.

Horford was the third overall pick by the Hawks in 2007 out of Florida.

The city itself is a great city, Horford told Yahoo Sports. People are great. This Hawks organization is moving in the right direction. With the new ownership, with the coach, I really feel good about the future of the Hawks.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i hope not because i want him in detroit in the offseason

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
i hope not because i want him in detroit in the offseason
you guys have $34M in cap, and need to give $23M a year for Drummond. You dont have the cap

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%