NASCAR Discussion Thread

Lake Louise

Reaction score
I have the feeling that Dale Jr. is going to win one of these races coming up. Had 4 straight Top 10's and a couple near wins. Just seems to be closer at winning than he has in the past, and when you are consistent like that, the more chances the wins will come.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Not the best on the time charts yesterday in Q trim which could hurt us today if it rains. Otherwise the car is good again this weekend. - Jeff

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
At least he says his car is good in race trim, I guess we will find that out tomorrow.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You think Michigan is one of those tracks that you need to be fast, or the best handling car will be good?

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I thought Jeff had a good car? Restarted 19th and slid back to 27th, smh.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lets take 4 tires while everyone else takes 2 with 5 laps to go!!!!!

Fuckin dumbass call. That's the type of call that gets people fired.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'd rep ya more than once if I could... :D

I don't know if you got to watch the lap times at the track, but Jeff actually had a damn fast car after the 2nd or third stop. He was constantly in the top 3 or 4 in terms of lap speeds, problem is you just can't pass at Michigan without giving up momentum anymore.

Still pissed off about that 4 tire call, you go from a possible top 5 to 17th.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I'd rep ya more than once if I could... :D

I don't know if you got to watch the lap times at the track, but Jeff actually had a damn fast car after the 2nd or third stop. He was constantly in the top 3 or 4 in terms of lap speeds, problem is you just can't pass at Michigan without giving up momentum anymore.

Still pissed off about that 4 tire call, you go from a possible top 5 to 17th.
No, I had no idea what the lap times were, I just could tell Jeff was really struggling back there, I could see it. On NASCAR.com it said he had an ill-handling car the entire race, I don't really know what happened. You can actually see more on TV then you can being there. I didn't even know he took 4 tires there at the end, I just knew something happened because he came out about -10 positions compared to when he came in, which was like 7th.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
No, I had no idea what the lap times were, I just could tell Jeff was really struggling back there, I could see it. On NASCAR.com it said he had an ill-handling car the entire race, I don't really know what happened. You can actually see more on TV then you can being there. I didn't even know he took 4 tires there at the end, I just knew something happened because he came out about -10 positions compared to when he came in, which was like 7th.
Yeah it sucked. His lap times were terrible at the beginning but whatever they did on one stop really helped, it was just the field was so far apart and there wasn't enough cautions. When he did catch a break he actually gained a few positions to get to 7th. He had restarated 11th or 12th.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I was watching him towards the front when he got up to 7th, Ryan Newman was really slowing him down, Jeff finally got around him after several laps and was gaining on Kyle Busch for 6th. Then, the caution came out while in 7th, then I seen him come out of the pits like last.. I instantly thought WTF just happened. I have no idea what's going on at the track more than half the time. Can't hear anything, it's too loud.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah it was like that at Talladega, I would have just rathered he stay out lol

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If he doesn't finish top 10 at Sonoma I'm done lmao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%