Kobe Bryant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
LeBron only took 1 more shot per game than Kobe, and put up almost 5 more PPG...

His 2nd option was Big Z. Kobe had Gasol and Odom, both of whom are better scorers than Z. On a good day, Bynum was just as good.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Which is why I said Bynum, Last year.
Hmmm Bynum had a breakout year last year...so I don't see how he hit the "sophomore wall."

what was the last Lakers game you watched?
you obviously dont know what your talking about

you even said it yourself. he gets like 7 ast. per game.
how is that ball hogging?
its Kobe's fault than when he passes the ball to his guys and they miss their shots?
and i guess when everyone on the team is shooting up bricks, Kobe has no right to hold the ball and actually score, right?
All last series, and the series before that.

I already said how you can get 7 apg and still be a ball hog. Just cause Kobe forces shots and makes them, doesn't not make him a ball hog.

Th3MaMba

Reaction score
Hmmm Bynum had a breakout year last year...so I don't see how he hit the "sophomore wall."

All last series, and the series before that.

I already said how you can get 7 apg and still be a ball hog. Just cause Kobe forces shots and makes them, doesn't not make him a ball hog.
Bynum didn't hit the sophomore wall last year? He actually hit it in the 2nd half of the season. This year is Bynum's breakout season. Get your facts straight.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He averaged nearly 8 ppg and 6 rpg compared to his frist season of 2 ppg and 2 rpg. Now I wouldn't call that a breakout, but he did do fairly well for the little time he saw.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He averaged nearly 8 ppg and 6 rpg compared to his frist season of 2 ppg and 2 rpg. Now I wouldn't call that a breakout, but he did do fairly well for the little time he saw.
Bynum was averaging 13/10 right when he got injured
and his last month he was averaging around 17/18 and 12

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bynum was averaging 13/10 right when he got injured
and his last month he was averaging around 17/18 and 12
I was talking about last season (season before this current one). This season he did very well. I keep getting seasons mixed up cause its playoff time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%