First Footage of Tebow 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Looks pretty good. And that deep pass he threw was deadly accurate. I'll tell you right now im not a gator fan or a fan of tebow that much but he looks like he could be pretty good with new motion what do you guys think?

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Saw this last night on NFL All Access.

I don't know, didn't Vince Young have a terrible throwing motion, and still does?

He makes it work.

Tebow should just stop and leave is. It worked in college just leave it the <Censored> alone.

Mooche

Reaction score
The kid has the heart of a champion. It's as simple as that. He's going to put in the work to make this happen, I know deep down he will and can do it. I'm not saying he'll be a star in the NFL, by any means, but he has the drive and determination that I think most players in the NFL just envy. I'm backing Tim Tebow 100% as he continues his development into the National Football League.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah same here. I hope he does good in the NFL. And yeah he has drive and determination like no other.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Anyone who believes this is doing anything, is well, dumb. When he gets pressure in his face, or maybe receivers who are actually being covered, he'll revert back to old habits and/or not look so accurate. And who knows how many takes this was anyway?

He's a great kid, but I hate how that seems to be the reason why everyone thinks he will succeed. He is the best CFB player probably of all time, but that does not always translate - especially at QB - especially when playing with such a stacked team - especially with such poor fundamentals.

Mooche

Reaction score
The whole point of him doing this, is he understands the flaws in his game as a QB and he is looking to fix them. Nobody here can truly say whether this will bolster his stats in the minds of NFL GM's as they look into drafting him; but if he can get this motion down and use it particularly well, this will help him out a lot at the next level.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Anyone that wanted him before won't want him more because of this, and teams that didn't like him won't like him still. This means nothing. Anybody saying that it's a "good thing" that he is open to change is being too biased towards America's hero - everyone has to be open to changes, and he would be forced into changing anyway.

I don't want to see him on ESPN again until after he's drafted in round 3/4, and then when he changes his position in 3 years.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Anyone that wanted him before won't want him more because of this, and teams that didn't like him won't like him still. This means nothing. Anybody saying that it's a "good thing" that he is open to change is being too biased towards America's hero - everyone has to be open to changes, and he would be forced into changing anyway.

I don't want to see him on ESPN again until after he's drafted in round 3/4, and then when he changes his position in 3 years.
Yes because listening to the advice of NFL coaches is such a huge mistake.

He's working with four different quarterback coaches, you're a fool if you think this won't improve throwing motion or speed and won't improve his stock.

Mooche

Reaction score
Yes because listening to the advice of NFL coaches is such a huge mistake.

He's working with four different quarterback coaches, you're a fool if you think this won't improve throwing motion or speed and won't improve his stock.
EXACTLY.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
NFL staff are not as gullible as you guys are, so he'll still go late on his way to a mediocre career playing some position other than QB.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
You're so <Censored>ing annoying.

Please go away.

Mooche

Reaction score
NFL staff are not as gullible as you guys are, so he'll still go late on his way to a mediocre career playing some position other than QB.
I forgot, you have the inside sources to know what NFL staff are saying, right, right. My bad.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
I forgot, you have the inside sources to know what NFL staff are saying, right, right. My bad.
He's an ESPN Insider.

He get's his updates straight from the AP.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I forgot that Mel Kiper, McShay, and anybody else accessing the draft disagree with me. Right, right, my bad.

2 can play this baby game.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Tebow is gonna suck at QB regardless, it's too late in his career to totally change his throwing. It's the Florida's coaching staffs fault for not doing this early in his career gearing him up for the NFL.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Tebow is gonna suck at QB regardless, it's too late in his career to totally change his throwing. It's the Florida's coaching staffs fault for not doing this early in his career gearing him up for the NFL.
:thumbsup:

TTN2810

Reaction score
Saw this last night on NFL All Access.

I don't know, didn't Vince Young have a terrible throwing motion, and still does?

He makes it work.

Tebow should just stop and leave is. It worked in college just leave it the <Censored> alone.
There's a big difference though. VY's motion is quick but awkward, and it doesn't matter if it's low because he's 6'5. Tebow's is long and and put it way below his waist making it easier for DE's to swat it. Plus, He needs a good motion to get it over the OLINE/DLINE without it getting swatted because he's only 6'2.

Mooche

Reaction score
I forgot that Mel Kiper, McShay, and anybody else accessing the draft disagree with me. Right, right, my bad.

LOL. Kiper and McShay are really legit sources. I guess you don't follow the NFL Draft much. McShay is a complete <Censored>ing idiot - and Kiper isn't much better. I love how teams like Buffalo, and Chain Gailey are saying they want to take a QB and have included Bradford, Clausen and Tebow. I'm not saying he's worth that pick, at all, but give me a break if you think that it isn't a possibility some team completely takes a risk on him early.

TTN2810

Reaction score

McShay and Kiper are horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%