First Footage of Tebow 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'd offer you a bet of sorts, but IDK how open you'd be to losing another.

Mooche

Reaction score
I'd offer you a bet of sorts, but IDK how open you'd be to losing another.
Oh really. You want to take that Canada bet, as well? Let's do that up then. I don't mind you and playmaker both wearing Canada sigs after tomorrow.

TTN2810

Reaction score
WOO GO CANADA

Honestly though, teams alwasy take high risk players mid second round. This way they don't completely waste a first round on the guy if he busts, and he works out, it's like another 1st round pick. Lots of 2nd rounders don't pan out anyways, so I excpect him to be gone by mid 2nd.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
I forgot that Mel Kiper, McShay, and anybody else accessing the draft disagree with me. Right, right, my bad.

2 can play this baby game.
Mel Kiper also predicted nothing but greatness for Jamarcus Russell.

“Jamarcus Russell’s gonna immediately energize that Raider Nation, that fanbase, that football team- on the practice field, in that locker room- three years from now you could be looking at a guy that’s certainly one of the elite top five quarterbacks in this league.

You’re talking about a 2-3 year period once he’s under center. Look out because skill level that he has is certainly John Elway like.”
Yeah, Mel Kiper is a <Censored>ing genius huh?

McShay also had Gaines Adams as a top-two defensive linemen, we all know how that worked out.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What do I have to gain in Canada? Losing 2 bets wouldn't make it any worse, and then you'd just take the sig down anyway.

This is a Tebow thread, why would I offer you a bet on hockey? I guess that's the good ol' Canadian 'wit' that would get that from here.

Tebow won't go round 1, mark it down. Sig bet.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Tebow is gonna suck at QB regardless, it's too late in his career to totally change his throwing. It's the Florida's coaching staffs fault for not doing this early in his career gearing him up for the NFL.
Two national championships, three BCS wins, and a Heisman.

Those <Censored>ing coaches suck ass, huh?

Mooche

Reaction score
What do I have to gain in Canada? Losing 2 bets wouldn't make it any worse, and then you'd just take the sig down anyway.

This is a Tebow thread, why would I offer you a bet on hockey? I guess that's the good ol' Canadian 'wit' that would get that from here.

Tebow won't go round 1, mark it down. Sig bet.
Don't even begin bashing me on Canada, douche bag. The reason I took it down, is we are playing them again anyways, and we have another bet. Maybe you should stop assuming <Censored>.

As well, I find it kind of funny "that 'ol Canadian" knows more about the NFL Draft then you will ever know. Tries to play the good 'ol Todd McShay and Kiper card on me. HAHA. Maybe you should go cheer for piece of trash Panthers, and enjoy the losing seasons. Peace.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Don't even begin bashing me on Canada, douche bag. The reason I took it down, is we are playing them again anyways, and we have another bet. Maybe you should stop assuming <Censored>.

As well, I find it kind of funny "that 'ol Canadian" knows more about the NFL Draft then you will know. Tries to play the good 'ol Todd McShay and Kiper card on me. HAHA. Maybe you should go cheer for piece of trash Panthers, and enjoy the losing seasons. Peace.
Got em.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Two national championships, three BCS wins, and a Heisman.

Those <Censored>ing coaches suck ass, huh?
What does that have to do with gearing him up for the NFL? He's not going to go high in the draft, and Florida did not help him become an NFL QB.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
What does that have to do with gearing him up for the NFL? He's not going to go high in the draft, and Florida did not help him become an NFL QB.
Why gear him up for the NFL when they were gearing up for a national title?

His first year as a starter he won the Heisman, why change how he plays?

It's not the teams <Censored>ing job to change his style.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Nice job picking winning teams to cheer for, btw.

He was wrong on Russell, but who knows on Adams - he was on a POS team and died before being given the chance to do anything else.

I never said they are great- my point was that my belief wasn't something I just came up with and have no support for. It is well documented.

And yeah, point me to where I don't know about the draft? We are evaluating the talent, or lack thereof, of a player. Obviously this is heavily opinionated, and you haven't done anything to assert you knowing any more than I.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Another bitter OSU fan.

Lose three national championships, all three to SEC teams, two to UF.

Must suck.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Another bitter OSU fan.

Lose three national championships, all three to SEC teams, two to UF.

Must suck.
Way to be relevant.

Debating 101 - when clearly down factually, attack the person on something off topic.

+1 to you on the next exam, extra credit.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score

He was wrong on Russell, but who knows on Adams - he was on a POS team and died before being given the chance to do anything else.

I never said they are great- my point was that my belief wasn't something I just came up with and have no support for. It is well documented.

And yeah, point me to where I don't know about the draft? We are evaluating the talent, or lack thereof, of a player. Obviously this is heavily opinionated, and you haven't done anything to assert you knowing any more than I.
What the <Censored> does my choice in teams have to do with <Censored>?

You're a <Censored>ing fool.

He's wrong on just about everyone.

Adams went to a POS team? IIRC Tampa beat Carolina both games that season.

You know nothing about the draft, seriously.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Why gear him up for the NFL when they were gearing up for a national title?

His first year as a starter he won the Heisman, why change how he plays?

It's not the teams <Censored>ing job to change his style.
These players go to Colleges to get to the pro's as well.. not just win in college. There is a reason he is changing his throwing.. Because it wasn't going to work in the pros, and it's the only way he has a chance at becoming an NFL QB.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Way to be relevant.

Debating 101 - when clearly down factually, attack the person on something off topic.

+1 to you on the next exam, extra credit.
Didn't you start talking about hockey? Don't complain about relevance.

How am I down? No one has said anything to my argument; however, I've proven everything you have to say wrong.

+1 for banning Yanks

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
These players go to Colleges to get to the pro's as well.. not just win in college. There is a reason he is changing his throwing.. Because it wasn't going to work in the pros, and it's the only way he has a chance at becoming an NFL QB.
Doesn't everyone?
Outside of water polo

Mooche

Reaction score

Oh, you are very welcome. It's my fault for liking teams who are good, right? You don't even know me, so back off. Maybe I should take you to school on WHY I like the teams, since you have no idea.

Colts - I began to become a Colts fan, in 03 when we drafted Bob Sanders. Sanders was my favourite playing coming out of Iowa, loved his style and playing some safety myself it was an instant fit.

Texas - I've ALWAYS been a fan of Earl Campbell, easily my favourite running back ever. I became instantly attracted to the tradition at uT, and it's as simple as that.

Italy - I'm Italian. Point blank, enough said.

As for Kiper and McShay, they've been wrong many times in the past. If you were a true, dedicated fan of the NFL Draft, you'd realize how wrong they have been in the past. Adams I will give you isn't totally fair to judge, you are correct, but for what was expected of him early...Little questionable to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%