Carmelo Anthony Would ‘Consider’ Waiving No-Trade Clause

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
So basically if it happens it's because LeBron wanted it, and if it doesn't happen it's because the organization told him no? A very convenient way for you to be right with virtually no information on the situation
If it happens , youre telling me that from the organizations side of view , thats a good move for them? if you were the GM youd do love for melo straight up?

BNC

Reaction score
paulius said:
If it happens , youre telling me that from the organizations side of view , thats a good move for them? if you were the GM youd do love for melo straight up?
My point was that you are not willing to admit you'd be wrong

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
My point was that you are not willing to admit you'd be wrong
Because i wouldnt be. Cavs organization arent dumb enough to make sucha deal on their own without Lebron weighing in on it. Its sucha sideways move that they can actually say no to him this time , thats how much the deal makes no sense, so if it does end up happening its obvious why, and its not for the better of the cavs or their future , but its bc lebron wants him. Not sure what u dont get.

If lebron wasnt his bestfriend , we wouldnt even have this thread lol , thats how little sense this trade makes, to the point where the organization could actually say no to him

BNC

Reaction score
paulius said:
Because i wouldnt be. Cavs organization arent dumb enough to make sucha deal on their own without Lebron weighing in on it. Its sucha sideways move that they can actually say no to him this time , thats how much the deal makes no sense, so if it does end up happening its obvious why, and its not for the better of the cavs or their future , but its bc lebron wants him. Not sure what u dont get.

If lebron wasnt his bestfriend , we wouldnt even have this thread lol , thats how little sense this trade makes, to the point where the organization could actually say no to him
You have literally no idea if LeBron actually wants to make this move. If it doesn't get made it's not necessarily because the front office says no to LeBron

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
You have literally no idea if LeBron actually wants to make this move. If it doesn't get made it's not necessarily because the front office says no to LeBron
I dont , but if it happens , we know why. And its not bc the organization will think its an ideal move so they had to do it, its because lebron would prefer it if he does

BNC

Reaction score
paulius said:
I dont , but if it happens , we know why. And its not bc the organization will think its an ideal move so they had to do it, its because lebron would prefer it if he does
And if it doesn't it's not because the organization told him no. I don't think he wants to trade Love for Melo, but I don't know and neither do you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%