ADFS Greatest NFL QB of All Time Top 10 (#1 Voting)

ADFS NFL QB of All Time #1

• Joe Montana (San Francisco 49ers)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tom Brady (New England Patriots)

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Peyton Manning (Indianapolis Colts)

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Brett Favre (Green Bay Packers)

• John Elway (Denver Broncos)

• Johnny Unitas (Baltimore Colts)

• Dan Marino (Miami Dolphins)

• Steve Young (San Francisco 49ers)

• Roger Staubach (Dallas Cowboys)

• Otto Graham (Cleveland Browns)

• Total voters

RunSoHard

Reaction score
Who is the Greatest NFL Quarterback to ever play the game? Place your vote and tell us who you voted for and why. There will be a list of players who aren't on the current top ten voting but will move up to replace the player voted in to each number slot. Tell us who should be on the list next and who should be added to the list if they are not on there already

Nominees
Joe Montana (San Francisco 49ers)
Tom Brady (New England Patriots)
Peyton Manning (Indianapolis Colts)
Brett Favre (Green Bay Packers)
John Elway (Denver Broncos)
Johnny Unitas (Baltimore Colts)
Dan Marino (Miami Dolphins)
Steve Young (San Francisco 49ers)
Roger Staubach (Dallas Cowboys)
Otto Graham (Cleveland Browns)

Honorable Mentions
Terry Bradshaw (Pittsburgh Steelers)
Fran Tarkenton (Minnesota Vikings)
Drew Brees (New Orleans Saints)
Bart Starr (Green Bay Packers)
Aaron Rodgers (Green Bay Packers)
Kurt Warner (St. Louis Rams)
Troy Aikman (Dallas Cowboys)

RunSoHard

Reaction score
Voted Joe Montana and believe Terry Bradshaw should be on the list next.

Foreman

Detroit Vs. Everybody
Reaction score
Also went Montana but if Brady can win another one this year then he might overtake that spot

RunSoHard

Reaction score
Foreman said:
Also went Montana but if Brady can win another one this year then he might overtake that spot
Yeah, Brady already has more titles but I think one more and I can't keep denying it.

Lynch Mob

Banned
Reaction score
Brady turns no-name receivers into stars. Brady is 4-2 in Super Bowls and has led the Pats to 9 AFC title games. I'll forever cherish watch Joe on Sundays but Brady is clearly king of the Super Bowl era. Those who don't vote for him simply don't like him.

BNC

Reaction score
Flint said:
Brady turns no-name receivers into stars. Brady is 4-2 in Super Bowls and has led the Pats to 9 AFC title games. I'll forever cherish watch Joe on Sundays but Brady is clearly king of the Super Bowl era. Those who don't vote for him simply don't like him.
Or think there's more to QB'ing that team accomplishments in a sport where the QB has literally zero influence on over half the game

Howard4mvp12

Reaction score
Flint said:
does he, how come he cant win with no name receivers ?

Lynch Mob

Banned
Reaction score
BNC said:
Or think there's more to QB'ing that team accomplishments in a sport where the QB has literally zero influence on over half the game
I'm not sure how a defense makes guys like Deion Branch and Wes Welker look perennial All Pros.

howard2k4 said:
does he, how come he cant win with no name receivers ?
Too stupid of a comment to really respond to.

Howard4mvp12

Reaction score
Flint said:
I'm not sure how a defense makes guys like Deion Branch and Wes Welker look perennial All Pros.

Too stupid of a comment to really respond to.
how so ? i thought he was the GOAT ?? and can make any wr into a star but couldnt lastnight .

BNC

Reaction score
Flint said:
I'm sure you understand how a defense can win someone like Trent Dilfer a SB though

Lynch Mob

Banned
Reaction score
howard2k4 said:
how so ? i thought he was the GOAT ?? and can make any wr into a star but couldnt lastnight .
6 Super Bowls, 4 Rings, Highest winning percentage among top 50 QBs with most wins.....and you're talking about yesterday. Pfft.....

BNC said:
I'm sure you understand how a defense can win someone like Trent Dilfer a SB though
Its a theoretic term. "Defense wins championships" by keeping the other guys from scoring. A team still cannot win without an offense that puts points on the board. Obviously the New England defenders aren't the persons throwing the ball to Gronk on Sundays.

Howard4mvp12

Reaction score
Flint said:
6 Super Bowls, 4 Rings, Highest winning percentage among top 50 QBs with most wins.....and you're talking about yesterday. Pfft.....

Its a theoretic term. "Defense wins championships" by keeping the other guys from scoring. A team still cannot win without an offense that puts points on the board. Obviously the New England defenders aren't the persons throwing the ball to Gronk on Sundays.
a team could still win if the offense doesnt score.

Lynch Mob

Banned
Reaction score
howard2k4 said:
a team could still win if the offense doesnt score.
No, no....lets stick to your argument that Tom Brady doesn't win. Please, continue...

Howard4mvp12

Reaction score
without big names, brady cant win.

without big names brady wouldnt have broken any records.

Lynch Mob

Banned
Reaction score
howard2k4 said:
without big names, brady cant win.

without big names brady wouldnt have broken any records.
I think you better go back in time and look at some rosters. Brady made these guys big names...it wasn't the other way around.

Howard4mvp12

Reaction score
Flint said:
I think you better go back in time and look at some rosters. Brady made these guys big names...it wasn't the other way around.
so he made randy moss ? ty law ? vince wilfork ? harrison?

Lynch Mob

Banned
Reaction score
howard2k4 said:
so he made randy moss ? ty law ? vince wilfork ? harrison?
Randy Moss was the best WR he's ever played with and ironically, the one guy he couldn't win a Super Bowl with. The rest played defense dip shit. Deion Branch, Wes Welker, Jabar Gaffney, David Patten, Troy Brown, Daniel Graham, David Givens..... Most of these guys tried to do the same with others teams and failed miserably.

Lynch Mob

Banned
Reaction score
This isn't 1996 guys, I'll take Peyton over Brady debates all day but Montana is no longer "the guy." A culmination of stats, championships, influence on others, and supporting cast...it's no longer Joe. Sorry San Fran.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%