2017/18 NBA Regular Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

BNC

Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
His post game is sweet, i like old school bigs that do work in the paint.

And its really hard to judge him just yet, sure his Philly stint was awful but lets not forget he didnt want to be there from the second he got drafted there.

Im willing to give him a chance if we trade for him, and im sure he would be motivated to prove the doubters. Who knows, we’ll see
Yea his post game might be nice, but that's not good offense anymore. Unless he's absolutely incredible in the post he will never be a positive impact player, he can only play limited minutes because of his defense and he needs to be able to score enough to justify giving him the ball virtually on every possession he's on the floor. Maybe the situation was bad, but that's not gonna improve his defense enough

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
His best case scenario is enes kanter

Paulius

Reaction score
Mexi said:
Jahlil's skill set is just 15-20 years too late
This is true thats why i somewhat like him, but would love him if he was good defensively.

BNC said:
Yea his post game might be nice, but that's not good offense anymore. Unless he's absolutely incredible in the post he will never be a positive impact player, he can only play limited minutes because of his defense and he needs to be able to score enough to justify giving him the ball virtually on every possession he's on the floor. Maybe the situation was bad, but that's not gonna improve his defense enough

You never know tho, when you’re in a shitty situation and you just dont wanna be somewhere, you arent going to put in your full effort.

Melo for example has been looking quite solid on defense so far because hes motivated and isnt miserable anymore. Obviously helps that hes playing the 4 tho.

No ones saying Jahlil will turn into a defensive anchor, but above average would be fine for him if he scores like hes capable of doing.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Jah will never be an average defender

Paulius

Reaction score
Marc has had an amazing start so far this season

MVP sleeper if he carries Mike Conley and those bums the way he has been

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Wait, why would we add?
Rn the selling price on Niko and Bobby are low..

I mean Philly has been tryn tryn to move Jah for 2yrs now lol but I still dont see them swapping him out for Portis straight up

Paulius

Reaction score
dez said:
Rn the selling price on Niko and Bobby are low..

I mean Philly has been tryn tryn to move Jah for 2yrs now lol but I still dont see them swapping him out for Portis straight up
They’ve been trying to move Jahlil for two years not because they cant find the right package, or get what they want, its because no one literally wants him bro.

Portis’ value is low, and so is Jahlils. Thats the only reason i think this might happen.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
True..

In the end, its goin be a solid deal for both teams i think.. Portis got that dog in him.
Jah got the skill

Buut my boys pulled it out tonight.. 1st win of the year .. hopefully more follows.. nice to see FragileFrank play.. looked solid but he's going to be a 2- 3 year project

Paulius

Reaction score
Hm hm hmmm Russ this aint no fucking beta city my man

12 points in the fourth and then you pass that up?

Had that three right there, that same Orlando Magic three you nailed last year buddy, Jimmy slipped up a bit too, gotta take those maan

Very passive, i get he wants to get guys involved but you know what time it is in the 4th

Good game tho, Melo cant rebound for shit tho, theyll have lots of problems vs two real bigs, rebounding wise

PG finding his rhythm is a good sign tho for them

#Patience

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Fighting should be a regular thing again in the NBA. Nothing spices up a regular season game like a fight.

Paulius

Reaction score
Lol good shit Beal, expose that tough guy act

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Y'all seen old dude tryn run up on Beal in the tunnel?

Paulius

Reaction score
New tactic to beat the Warriors:

Get in a scuffle with Draymond, automatic two technicals for him and an ejection

Gotta do what you gotta do from now on

Paulius

Reaction score

LMAO my mans Bobby out here enjoying the suspension with some dabs and hookah [emoji23] im done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%