2017/18 NBA Regular Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
-- incoming bosox celtics post, skip over if desired -- 

man, this is why the celtics are still going to be good. kyrie and horford's two-way performance, combining for 50pts and 11ast, was awesome and they showed signs that things could eventually get so much better between them two. Aggresive Al Horford is a really fucking good player. like we actually still are going to be a top 3 seed this year, and then add hayward to that team for next year along with potentially another top kid that would impact the team like tatum and brown currently are. 

Milwaukee showed some really good performances tonight. Like as much as I bust on BrewCrew for only talking about the Bucks and nothing about the rest of the league, they actually have a really good team. post-all star break, i'm so excited to see their "death lineup" of brogdon, snell, middleton, parker, giannis, where you switch everything on defense

Paulius

Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
If only Giannis could shoot :(
He’ll improve

22 years old, skys the limit for that dude, just hoping he stays #Loyal

Paulius

Reaction score
Wonder when the respect will come #Waiting #TheFinnisher #TheMarkksman

Paulius

Reaction score
Lauri Markkanen has made 12 threes, the most by a player in the first 4 games of his NBA career.

[emoji196]☕

Edit: can we say #BabyDirk ?[emoji848]

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Poeltl is gonna be an elite role player.

BrewCrewFan

Reaction score
Brogdon has been the 2nd best player on the Bucks this year. (Not saying a lot tbh) but I wouldn’t deal him for Bledsoe. Doesn’t fit that well on the team

Paulius

Reaction score
snipezo said:
Poeltl is gonna be an elite role player.
JV is the true leader of the team so Lowry needs to go kick rocks or start passing him the damn ball more

IVE HAD ENOUGH WITH THESE MOTHAFUCKIN TRASH BROS ON THIS MOTHAFUCKIN TEAM

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I hope Griffin stays healthy all year.

BNC

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
sorry, my condolences for not mentioning bnc
At what point is it fair to criticize him? I said I'd wait till Jan/Feb, that good enough?

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
At what point is it fair to criticize him? I said I'd wait till Jan/Feb, that good enough?
Its not a secret hes struggling, but considering the circumstances it should be forgiven for now

Paulius

Reaction score
Even though we talked during the Hayward injury and we said we’re not criticizing him this season for obvious reasons

BNC

Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Even though we talked during the Hayward injury and we said we’re not criticizing him this season for obvious reasons
So he could be absolutely terrible and it's just forgiven? Seems rather convenient 

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
So he could be absolutely terrible and it's just forgiven? Seems rather convenient 
Depends what absolutely terrible is to you

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Love seeing portland lose like that
Blake is back folks

:blake:

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
BNC said:
yeah because hes clearly been terrible, despite his 24pts/7ast last night (and hes averaging over 2 steals a game, very active on defense)

hes transitioning to a new offense, and everything started to click between him and horford yesterday. as well as tatum and jaylen have played the first four games, yesterday shows how the offense will be at its best -- Kyrie and Al two-man game with Jaylen and Tatum spotting up and the fifth man (Smart/Morris/Baynes) will be the physical enforcer on the floor

but i fully expect you all season to nitpick every tiny detail in his game to try and convince yourself that he isnt a really damn good player

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Damn Niko's gotta trade clause?

So means Portis' gotta go..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%