2017/18 NBA Regular Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Bulls can't go winning games against Atlanta.  Those games are crucial to the tank.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
dez said:
Damn Niko's gotta trade clause?

So means Portis' gotta go..
niko said hes willing to waive that

Paulius

Reaction score
Its truly amazing how much more in rhythm Blake is all game long when he gets to touch the ball every single possession now

Cp3 literally held him back all these years with his stupid non stop dribbling for 20 seconds , but he has the nerve to go out there and say “all my career i had to have the ball in my hands at all times for my teams to succeed, and now i dont(playing with harden)”

Nothing worse when mfs dont realize their own flaws for so many years

Paulius

Reaction score
Hurricane Season said:
The Bulls can't go winning games against Atlanta.  Those games are crucial to the tank.
Nah dont worry, regardless where we land, Silver is giving us a top 2 pick

BNC

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
yeah because hes clearly been terrible, despite his 24pts/7ast last night (and hes averaging over 2 steals a game, very active on defense)

hes transitioning to a new offense, and everything started to click between him and horford yesterday. as well as tatum and jaylen have played the first four games, yesterday shows how the offense will be at its best -- Kyrie and Al two-man game with Jaylen and Tatum spotting up and the fifth man (Smart/Morris/Baynes) will be the physical enforcer on the floor

but i fully expect you all season to nitpick every tiny detail in his game to try and convince yourself that he isnt a really damn good player
Man I didn't say he's been terrible. That's not even close to what I meant. I was pointing out how stupid it would be to completely absolve him from any criticism whatsoever simply because Hayward won't play this year. I'm not sure how you even made that leap.

I was simply asking, how long should I give him before he's fully integrated in the offense so we can begin judging him properly, cause if we're saying from the start of the year then he hasn't really been that great, but I don't think it's fair to judge him just yet (and please don't use a one game sample)

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bosox is extra homer now. More than he used to be
Hes on the celtics Reddit too much lol

Paulius

Reaction score
Cant even judge him properly this season, hes playing with a bunch of 20 year olds

BNC

Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Cant even judge him properly this season, hes playing with a bunch of 20 year olds
This is what I mean, this thought is dumb. You can absolutely judge him, or anyone, this year

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
This is what I mean, this thought is dumb. You can absolutely judge him, or anyone, this year
Nah, its not convenient for me

Paulius

Reaction score
Loosen up old man, you can judge him whenever you want, no one cares. Vent all you want

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I bet Paulie never judged LeBron when he lost the Finals with Matthew Dellavedova or Mo Williams

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bulls bout a package Portis + for Jah

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I like it. Free Jah

Paulius

Reaction score
Lol like i said a few weeks ago, Bulls will somehow end up with Jahlil and this is all lining up perfectly now

Hes from Chicago, why not, im for it

He just needs a scenary change, watch him go off if he comes here

BNC

Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Lol like i said a few weeks ago, Bulls will somehow end up with Jahlil and this is all lining up perfectly now

Hes from Chicago, why not, im for it

He just needs a scenary change, watch him go off if he comes here
He's just not good. At best he will be Al Jefferson

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
He's just not good. At best he will be Al Jefferson
His post game is sweet, i like old school bigs that do work in the paint.

And its really hard to judge him just yet, sure his Philly stint was awful but lets not forget he didnt want to be there from the second he got drafted there.

Im willing to give him a chance if we trade for him, and im sure he would be motivated to prove the doubters. Who knows, we’ll see

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Jahlil's skill set is just 15-20 years too late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%