Heat might never lose again

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
At you thinking melo would go to okc or any star would want to play with Russ

Paulius

Reaction score
Melo would be a moron to stay in new york just to stay in the big market. I mean i wouldnt be surprised bc hes all about his money and brand but what im saying is his clock is ticking and the smart move would be to go to a team thats actually competing in the playoffs

Russ , thon maker , dion waiters , doesnt matter. Winning is what matters and thats not what hes doing right now, but like i said to each their own, obviously hes just proving more and more that winning to him doesnt matter whatsover

From a basketball perspective you telling me in his position you wouldnt wanna go anywhere where you have a chance to compete in the playoffs instead of being stuck as an 11th seed?? Sucha narrow minded way to look at it but whatever

Paulius

Reaction score
Lmao at you calling melo a star tho

Hot garbage whose past his prime and needs 19 shots to even score that 22 a game he scores.

Paulius

Reaction score
Lmao u twisted me there , was waiting for him to actually hit a game winner and then saw that hahah

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
paulius said:
Melo would be a moron to stay in new york just to stay in the big market. I mean i wouldnt be surprised bc hes all about his money and brand but what im saying is his clock is ticking and the smart move would be to go to a team thats actually competing in the playoffs

Russ , thon maker , dion waiters , doesnt matter. Winning is what matters and thats not what hes doing right now, but like i said to each their own, obviously hes just proving more and more that winning to him doesnt matter whatsover

From a basketball perspective you telling me in his position you wouldnt wanna go anywhere where you have a chance to compete in the playoffs instead of being stuck as an 11th seed?? Sucha narrow minded way to look at it but whatever
nobody's saying melo shouldn't go to a team that can win

okc isn't one of those teams. Clippers, Celtics, Raptors, Cavs, Spurs, Rockets... those are teams he should be targeting, as they have opportunities to make the ECF/WCF

okc still probably loses in the first round with melo and russ

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
paulius said:

ive been disappointed in melo since he stayed in ny. Its clear he doesnt want to win. Thats fine but i dont want to hear him talking about winning

That said, he wouldn't win in okc either
not worth breaking up your family for okc lmao

So stay in new york til your deal expires or maybe you get doc to include jj so you can play with your buddy cp3

OKC isnt getting anyone. Russell only stayed because it made him look good and was essentially a 1 year deal cause he'll opt out next year

Paulius

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
nobody's saying melo shouldn't go to a team that can win

okc isn't one of those teams. Clippers, Celtics, Raptors, Cavs, Spurs, Rockets... those are teams he should be targeting, as they have opportunities to make the ECF/WCF

okc still probably loses in the first round with melo and russ
I totally feel u and i said earlier in the day that im talking about this assuming cavs/ clippers fell thru. What im mainly trying to say is if its a choice between staying in new york or go to okc , id pick okc if i was melo to atleast compete in the playoffs for his last few years vs being an 11th seed, thats all. Obviously wont take down mountains in okc , but atleast hes competing in the playoffs which he hasnt done in years. If there were talks about houston , id say thats an even better fit for him, but i was mainly just using okc cuz they came up after cavs/clippers fell thru

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
he'd rather stay in new york with his wife than lose in the first round in oklahoma

Paulius

Reaction score
Mexi said:
ive been disappointed in melo since he stayed in ny. Its clear he doesnt want to win. Thats fine but i dont want to hear him talking about winning

That said, he wouldn't win in okc either
not worth breaking up your family for okc lmao

So stay in new york til your deal expires or maybe you get doc to include jj so you can play with your buddy cp3

OKC isnt getting anyone. Russell only stayed because it made him look good and was essentially a 1 year deal cause he'll opt out next year
I totally understand, but from a competitive side, this just looks soft and proves even more that he never really cared which is like u said , disappointing.

That being said , if i was him id still take that slim chance of making the WCF with Okc than be stuck in a franchise that blows dick and doesnt even want him there, idk just me. And im only using okc bc they came up , my main point is if theres a winning team like rockets , spurs , okc etc, he should go there asap without thinking about "big markets" and his stupid brand

Paulius

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
he'd rather stay in new york with his wife than lose in the first round in oklahoma
Lmao just shouts im not competitive , idgaf #staymelo #imapussy smh

Paulius

Reaction score
But on the bright side , fuck melo cuz thunder are 1.5 games out the 4th seed boiii!

If okc win 50 games with this fucking scrub fest after KD just left and Russ has 41 triple doubles, shits over mexi

Cant fucking wait

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
paulius said:
Lmao just shouts im not competitive , idgaf #staymelo #imapussy smh
OR

Melo is under contract until 2019 and doesn't want to be stuck in a shitty basketball market like OKC, where they literally have only one good player who could EASILY leave in free agency this coming offseason

I'd rather suck in New York than in OKC -- plus LaLa isnt moving to Oklahoma

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Los Angeles and New York are the only realistic options, let's not kid ourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%