Status
Not open for further replies.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Pels have beat the Cavs and Spurs in the past week, but also lost to the Nets. Legit

Delirium

Super Legend
Reaction score
nolafan33 said:
Pels have beat the Cavs and Spurs in the past week, but also lost to the Nets. Legit
Just like the Saints. Beat great teams but lose to bad ones.

Paulius

Reaction score
Mexi said:
yeah he loves ny and will only leave to play with: A. lebron, or B. chris paul in LA

Cavs are an automatic Finals appearance
Clips with blake, dj, chris gives them some kind of shot vs gsw.
Melo with russell is what, a 5th seed? And he has to live in okc
Would have to live in OKC for what, 3-4 years then can do whatever he wants with his life. Oh no! His brand will not lose anything bc of that. Durant was fine , Russ is fine. Its his wife thats got him twisted with that shit. This is obviously if a deal to LA or Cleveland doesnt work out.

To each their own i guess , if he'd rather stay with an 11th seed team than go play and compete in the playoffs then have fun i guess, Russ will take the thunder to the playoofs with or without him so no biggie

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
We talked about this on the last page
Ive found he loves to repost shit and restart old conversations all the time

BNC

Reaction score
paulius said:
Would have to live in OKC for what, 3-4 years then can do whatever he wants with his life. Oh no! His brand will not lose anything bc of that. Durant was fine , Russ is fine. Its his wife thats got him twisted with that shit. This is obviously if a deal to LA or Cleveland doesnt work out.

To each their own i guess , if he'd rather stay with an 11th seed team than go play and compete in the playoffs then have fun i guess, Russ will take the thunder to the playoofs with or without him so no biggie
There is 0 chance he goes to OKC

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
paulius said:
lmao

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Warriors gonna beat the clippers by about 45 tonight

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Not sure why Carroll has the starting nod over Powell this year

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Taj Gibson: Younger Bulls want Wade to practice more
by Patrick Britton 2h ago

If Dwyane Wade wants more from his teammates, they expect a better effort from him too.

According to Bulls big man Taj Gibson, some of Chicago's younger players would prefer to see Wade practice more, something the 35-year-old has done little of since joining the team last summer.

"That's one of the things in the meeting: Young guys just want a little bit more from him," Gibson told ESPN's Nick Friedell. "And he brung it today. He pushed the young guys. And that's a sign that that meeting did a little something."

Wade - along with teammate Jimmy Butler - created a stir earlier this week, questioning some of the younger Bulls' desire to win following a defeat to the Atlanta Hawks.

"It's all about positive," Gibson said. "We're not trying to have any negative aspects, anything like that. We got everybody against us right now. The only people who are going to help us out of this is ourselves. And we understand that. And (executive VP John Paxson) said it in the meeting yesterday, too."
While Wade's teammates may want more from the 6-foot-4 shooting guard, head coach Fred Hoiberg doesn't see an issue, believing the 12-time All-Star has been a positive leader for Chicago this season.

"As far as practice today, Wade has been practicing," Hoiberg said. "He's been practicing the last couple weeks pretty much every day that we've had off. He's been a good influence, I think, for the young guys."

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Warriors in full on WARRIORS mode right now
Wow

Steph half court buzzer beater
The clippers will never beat these guys

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Steph went god mode right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%