2014 NBA Draft Thread

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Guarantee if you tried to trade for Ainge's lottery pick in this draft with no "game changers", he'd turn it down the deal down instantly.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
It's just something Nola posted to make him feel better about his team not having a pick

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
no its because hes been saying that since the college season started.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
After all this shit we don't have a single game changer in this draft? Why are we even drafting?

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't even agree with it...

But nice trolling CC, you have really become nothing more than a member who trolls other members you don't agree with.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Wiggins, Embiid, and Exum are game changers to me. I think Julius Randle has a chance and Vonleh to a lesser extent. I'm a fan of Gary Harris as well. I think he has potential to be a top 3 to 5 SG in the league

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
nolafan33 said:
I don't even agree with it...

But nice trolling CC, you have really become nothing more than a member who trolls other members you don't agree with.

From the other day:

nolafan33 said:
Heat suck so bad they couldn't beat a Pelicans team that was trying to lose #cclogic #factsonly

But yeah I'm the troll

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lol I troll you because of how much you troll others. But seriously, thanks for your shitty contributions to the board.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato said:
Wiggins, Embiid, and Exum are game changers to me. I think Julius Randle has a chance and Vonleh to a lesser extent. I'm a fan of Gary Harris as well. I think he has potential to be a top 3 to 5 SG in the league
I like Harris as well, surprised he isn't viewed higher on boards and expect he will climb at some point.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't think anyone knows what a "troll" really is.  Kind of like the term "star" player, or "lel"

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
nolafan33 said:
Lol I troll you because of how much you troll others. But seriously, thanks for your shitty contributions to the board.

Lol okay. When you aren't busy writing a ten paragraph essay on Andrew Wiggins' first step, compare where the board was before I came back to where it is now. You might realize something.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
All I know is that you gotta pay the troll toll to get into the boy's hole.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't think anyone knows what a "troll" really is.  Kind of like the term "star" player, or "lel"
If you look up the definition of an internet troll CC actually fits it pretty darn well.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They're eating her, then they're going to eat me. OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:

Lol okay. When you aren't busy writing a ten paragraph essay on Andrew Wiggins' first step, compare where the board was before I came back to where it is now. You might realize something.
your sim league really isn't the only thing that boosted activity but you can keep blowing wads in your pants about that.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
your sim league really isn't the only thing that boosted activity but you can keep blowing wads in your pants about that.

Know for a fact it was a big help and I'm not the only person that thinks that. I wouldn't call it "my sim league" though.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
nolafan33 said:
If you look up the definition of an internet troll CC actually fits it pretty darn well.

People who act like they know everything about the game of basketball after reading one book deserve to be trolled.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:

Know for a fact it was a big help and I'm not the only person that thinks that. I wouldn't call it "my sim league" though.
it was a big help, but its not the only thing, and far from the only thing. like i said though, keep blowing a wad over it.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Nah it's cool I'll just drop the league then since clearly it's causing more harm than good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%