snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Embiid beasting and feasting

alexgfx

Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:

Too much Clyde Frazier for you lol.
your von miller sig is nice..you think you can hook me up with a psd? 

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Blake was fine

Would be hilarious if embiid and jabari stay

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Anthony Davis has been good too.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Mexi said:
Blake was fine

Would be hilarious if embiid and jabari stay

Blake stayed two years. He's also more referring to centers probably.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Thats why i said blake was fine lol

I dont care if he stays. Might be smart

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Andrew Wiggins had 41 points on Saturday and has begun to reestablish himself as a popular pick to go first overall in the 2014 NBA Draft.

With Joel Embiid's back injury, the odds of Wiggins going first also increase even though he was getting back in the conversation in his own right.

"Even before the injury to Embiid, some scouts and GMs were moving back onto the Wiggins bandwagon," writes Chad Ford. "There is just sooooo much potential there and he's showing signs of understanding it. If he takes over for Kansas the next few weeks, he may be the No. 1 pick even if Embiid gets 100 percent healthy."

Via Chad Ford/ESPN

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kind of starting watching some of the guys that could enter the draft. I'm going to do big scouting reports on some guys once draft time gets here, but I started with Andrew Wiggins, and here are three points that I took away.

-Athletic as hell, finishes layups above the rim rather than under. What I mean by that is, if you watch a guy like Tyreke Evans he doesn't get that much elevation on his layups and tries to finish them below the rim, where as Wiggins gets a lot of elevation and finishes his layups above the rim.

-He's athletic but does not possess an elite first step. Average, maybe a little above average, but it's the second and especially the third where he gets his separation. Third and fourth steps are probably his best. Extremely long strides.

-His handle is way too lose, needs to bring it more towards his body. Would help with that first step and will be less turnover prone. It's something that is fundamental, but it will lead to a lot of turnovers in the league.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
nolafan33 said:
Kind of starting watching some of the guys that could enter the draft. I'm going to do big scouting reports on some guys once draft time gets here, but I started with Andrew Wiggins, and here are three points that I took away.

-Athletic as hell, finishes layups above the rim rather than under. What I mean by that is, if you watch a guy like Tyreke Evans he doesn't get that much elevation on his layups and tries to finish them below the rim, where as Wiggins gets a lot of elevation and finishes his layups above the rim.

-He's athletic but does not possess an elite first step. Average, maybe a little above average, but it's the second and especially the third where he gets his separation. Third and fourth steps are probably his best. Extremely long strides.

-His handle is way too lose, needs to bring it more towards his body. Would help with that first step and will be less turnover prone. It's something that is fundamental, but it will lead to a lot of turnovers in the league.

Disagree with you on the first step. His first step is elite at the NBA level right now at 19.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'll have more on the first step once I post the actual evaluations, I'm done with Wiggins' offensively and am about halfway through defensively, but I found that the quickness of his first step had a number of factors involved in it.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He had a move in the iowa state game where he exploded past the first defender and had laid the ball in before the help could even get there. He's the definition of a freak athlete.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lets just say his first step is very inconsistent.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
yep, though I'll say calling it elite is highly over selling it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%