Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Falcons11497

LEGENDARY.
Reaction score
He's also ended games for yall:

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7RSdw6alRpE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Then of course there was the 49er game last season yall should have lost after he threw that interception, but Nate Clements is a idiot.
what's your point?
everyone makes mistakes. Brees, Manning, Brady, Rodgers, have all thrown interceptions
and he specifically didn't end those games. It wasnt like this:

the defense ended the steelers game in overtime
and we still won the 49ers game (thank god for Roddy White)

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Point is for every game winning drive he has some head scratchers also.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Nola you know if someone posted something like this about Drew Brees you would be denying the shit out of it and making him see like he has no faults. You do this all the time its annoying . You actually do make it seem like the saints have no faults at all.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Nola you know if someone posted something like this about Drew Brees you would be denying the shit out of it. You do this all the time its annoying .
Just when Nola thought it was safe to Parade

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5GZrNLDxrc

David with the sack on that ass.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Nola you know if someone posted something like this about Drew Brees you would be denying the shit out of it and making him see like he has no faults. You do this all the time its annoying . You actually do make it seem like the saints have no faults at all.
If you knew anything about me at all you'd know I've been very critical of Drew Brees. Especially last season throwing 22 interceptions. I'd pull some of my posts off the Saints forum criticizing Drew but I have too many I wouldn't be able to find them.

So with all due respect, don't talk about something your clueless about.

As for the "it's annoying" part, get the fuck out of here with that shit. You act like I'm the only person on this forum that hypes his team (your just as guilty).

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If you knew anything about me at all you'd know I've been very critical of Drew Brees. Especially last season throwing 22 interceptions. I'd pull some of my posts off the Saints forum criticizing Drew but I have too many I wouldn't be able to find them.

So with all due respect, don't talk about something your clueless about.
I dont remember one negative post about the oh so holy saints by you on here. Not clueless at all I know what the hell im talkin bout you never say one damn thing that is negative about em.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I dont remember one negative post about the oh so holy saints by you on here. Not clueless at all I know what the hell im talkin bout you never say one damn thing that is negative about em.
Why would I? When does anyone ever? If you want to talk weaknesses, lets talk weaknesses. But lets not ignore the fact that people rarely talk about the weaknesses on their team, it's always the positives.

Until then, how about you open your eyes and stop signaling me out for something everyone on this damn forum does?

Falcons11497

LEGENDARY.
Reaction score
Why would I? When does anyone ever? If you want to talk weaknesses, lets talk weaknesses. But lets not ignore the fact that people rarely talk about the weaknesses on their team, it's always the positives.

Until then, how about you open your eyes and stop signaling me out for something everyone on this damn forum does?
I talked about the Falcons' weaknesses multiple times in this thread

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
ok? and you've said....nothing, exactly
lol
And this proves?

You said you've talked about the Falcons weaknesses multiple times in this thread which is a flat out lie.

Kind of proves my point.

Falcons11497

LEGENDARY.
Reaction score
And this proves?

You said you've talked about the Falcons weaknesses multiple times in this thread which is a flat out lie.

Kind of proves my point.
what are you talking about? I did talk about their weaknesses multiple times
Turner declining is a weakness
and them doing bad in the playoffs is a weakness
#payattention
lol

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
what are you talking about? I did talk about their weaknesses multiple times
Turner declining is a weakness
and them doing bad in the playoffs is a weakness
#payattention
lol
So the Falcons only have two weaknesses? And one of them takes months to surface?

Ok...lol

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I never said that
and you've yet to list any of the Saints' weaknesses
Just referencing you to this because he did actually.

http://www.sportzin.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=71243&pid=4562678&st=0&#entry4562678

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The one thing I don't hear is how the Saints added a lot of players to help defend Atlanta's offense. Mainly on the defensive line, adding guys like Aubrayo Franklin, Shaun Rogers, Cameron Jordan, Turk McBride, Tom Johnson, etc.

New Orleans and Atlanta have suprisingly had some defensive battles in past seasons and that will probably remain true this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%