Website Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
Yeah I can get all that, I will get some now and see what works best.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
Alright I got a splash up, its not flash at the moment because I would like to launch the site on June 1, the re launch/dedication date. I made it, and I actually think its not too bad. I am going to fix the players tonight, because theyre way too dark, but for now here it is: http://www.sportzin.com/index.html

Marcum28

Reaction score
Thanks, I will be working on it for the next few days as much as I can, because I am loaded with homework and work, but I can time to work on it here and there. I am hoping for a launch by mid June. I can probably finish it within the next week actually. Updates will come.
Hey sheed,

I am sorry I have been unable to pull my part in this, but I have had baseball the last two nights, and a crapload of homework, so my days have literally been filled with waking up, doing homework, going to school, coming home and doing homework until baseball, then coming home after baseball and working on it until I passed out (which wasn't very long after, seeing as I've been playing all 7 innings a game, which is rare to be doing in our league). I've got baseball again tonight, but hopefully afterwards, I can help you out and finish skinning it.

AirForceFlash_3

MLB Co-Comish/FSU Class of 2014!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Alright I got a splash up, its not flash at the moment because I would like to launch the site on June 1, the re launch/dedication date. I made it, and I actually think its not too bad. I am going to fix the players tonight, because theyre way too dark, but for now here it is: http://www.sportzin.com/index.html
I'm guessing it being Flash is why the BG behind the players is a different shade of black then the rest? If not that could get fixed. And maybe doing something to the black, looks a little dullish. Besides that looks very nice.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think you should add an effect...and bring the players in...instead of them just being there already.

vikesfan

Reaction score
maybe use something like sportsaga's intro to their site?

Rush23

Banned
Reaction score
You should do wordpress, they are good and work and cheap.

www.MaddenList.Com

that is my wordpress site. Customization is really easy and it's easy to post news.

Cejis33

Serve the Servants
Reaction score
honestly if this is the finished design i do not like it at all... we really should have a new template for it and make it look more professional because (no offense) but it looks really plain and boring and it only makes SI look like a <Censored>ty site, which it aint

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Then you pay the money to get one, IDK why you should complain...

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
The only complaint received so far is from you B-Jays, and the reason is because your on Marcum's side and he wanted to create his own site for SI.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I agree with him though... It's not bad for free, but if we are going to have a website, we might as well go all out for it...

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yea if we have a website it should look better than that. Sorry I mean it's ok but either have a good cool looking site or get rid of it and just have the forum.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, I mean its not horrible, but I dont want guests to be turned off from the site and not join you know?

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
I agree with him though... It's not bad for free, but if we are going to have a website, we might as well go all out for it...
Yeah I agree, but thats the thing, right now we probably wouldnt be able to pay for one because we have no money.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Marcum28 said he'd do one twice already...for free...

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
Yeah he has, but as I stated, I could too. If you guys want, I will take the site down, and we can figure out something else.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
Hes on so he probably will see this, he said he can make one, so lets see what he can come up with.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That'd be better for now... Or hide it. Honestly, it's not doing any good right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%