USA Soccer.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
I hope come World Cup time, Italy is playing much much better than they did in this cup.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
forget that, I hope Italy is much younger by the next World Cup. Honestly, yesterday our team should have looked COMPLETELY different than what Lippi had but w/e, no use now.

On another note: am I the only one here who questions Bob Bradley's ability to coach this team? Either yesterday's game was a fluke or there's something in this team that needs to be "brought out" on a consistent basis. Honestly, I don't know why Freddy Adu hasn't at least played one minute yet. If you have a playmaking forward, who has shown signs of great skill before, why is he riding the pine?

HTF

Reaction score
USA just best the best team in the WORLD.

Greatest day in US Soccer history.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
HA!

My day just got more awesome and even better that Dempsey scored.

Tigers94

Reaction score
When Dempsey scored, I started screaming and shouting and running throughout my entire house haha. Great win.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
When Altidore scored, I was in complete and utter shock, and was thinking we may have a chance at this.

Than Dempsey scored and I ran around my house screaming. Confused the hell out of my neighbors. lol.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm glad that some people here do enjoy soccer..I hope, and it may be a long shot, that this shock win will finally get some airtime on ESPN. Hell, this should be the freakin TOP story.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
I have always enjoyed soccer. Playing and watching. I watch it when I can, but I stayed glued to my tv today. I only got up once, and that was at halftime.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I had no idea the game was today or I would have watched lol

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Haha, I didn`t either until I was surfing through channels and came across it.

RB!

Reaction score
First off, let me say...

HO
LY
<Censored>.

Wow, this is just unbelievable. My jaw seriously dropped when I saw that this happened today. I haven't watched any tv today, other than the Marlins game on my laptop. This win...does it all really. I'm still in shock right now. This really shoes how good the U.S. CAN be. They played very well against Egypt and then they pull of this absolute stunner. Who does the U.S. play on Sunday? If I'm not working, then I definitely will be watching the final!l

RB!

Reaction score
When Altidore scored, I was in complete and utter shock, and was thinking we may have a chance at this.

Than Dempsey scored and I ran around my house screaming. Confused the hell out of my neighbors. lol.
LMAO. If I would've been able to watch the game today, I would've done the same thing.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
First off, let me say...

HO
LY
<Censored>.

Wow, this is just unbelievable. My jaw seriously dropped when I saw that this happened today. I haven't watched any tv today, other than the Marlins game on my laptop. This win...does it all really. I'm still in shock right now. This really shoes how good the U.S. CAN be. They played very well against Egypt and then they pull of this absolute stunner. Who does the U.S. play on Sunday? If I'm not working, then I definitely will be watching the final!l
Winner of the Brazil/South Africa matchup. I want them to play South Africa because we already played Brazil. Although, it would be nice to meet Brazil again in the Finals when they were the ones who put us on the verge of being eliminated. If it was a Brazil/USA Final Matchup, they should definately make a movie out of this. No matter the outcome. It`s quite the story.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Let's go USA, definitely going to watch against brazil on Sunday.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I would be SO happy if they win...

A) it would be nice to see USA win and maybe, real long shot here, it can bring a little popularity over here

B) probably the most important thing: Brazil would lose! lol

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Match between Brazil and USA starts at 2pm EST, cant wait.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Time to go see the game, cya later.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
hehe, 2-0 at the half

come on Stars and Stripes lol

RB!

Reaction score
Wow! 2-0 US at the half! This is a historic performance by the United States!

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Howard and Donovan are playing phenomenal.

Brazil did keep the pressure on strong the last 10min, though.. US needs to step up or Brazil could definitely sneak back into this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%