Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
His arms look big but he still looks chunky

NCSportsfan21

Reaction score
Miguel has been working out all of season to get in shape and he says he's in the best shape of his life right now. Might not be the best shape but yea here is a pic from his personal trainer just recently.

Definitely not the best shape of his life. He still looks pudgy and looks like he's sucking it in to me.

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
Miguel has been working out all of season to get in shape and he says he's in the best shape of his life right now. Might not be the best shape but yea here is a pic from his personal trainer just recently.

Definitely not the best shape of his life. He still looks pudgy and looks like he's sucking it in to me.
I'd rather him look like he does above then below.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
I'd rather him look like he does above then below.
Why? He was just as good when he was that size in the bottom picture and with that body type he's more likely to last longer.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
miggy isnt "chunky" hes solid. hes built like a brick shit house. thats how his body would be as he kept growing anwyays. he could slim down a bit more but he looks good.

i dont think hes gonna do all that well at 3rd, still regardless.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Cabby will be fine... I got confidence in him.. He's gonna pull this off, I got faith. Call me crazy, call me ignorant, call me a homer, call me whatever you want.. I believe he can do it. Time will tell, can't wait to see what happens, I wish the season started tomorrow.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
You're crazy, ignorant, and a massive homer.

inb4somethingaboutmarksanchez

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I'm going to save every comment who believes he doesn't stand a chance, that way once the season goes on and he proves he can do it, I'll call everyone who doubted his ability, stupid and maybe a few other choice words. I'll even do a sig bet.. Lets do it

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
There's no point in making the bet. You already think that he plays well at 1B when he doesn't so no matter what actually happens your delusional mind will spin it positive.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
you're gonna lose this bet dustin. just saying. he's older than he was before and look at how badly he played in 2008 at the beginning of the season. I could be wrong, but the chances of him doing bad is wayyyyy higher then him doing good.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
There's no point in making the bet. You already think that he plays well at 1B when he doesn't so no matter what actually happens your delusional mind will spin it positive.
I haven't lost a bet yet on this site so I am fully up for it, even though the odds may seem stacked against me on this one. I don't care what anyone else says or thinks, I'll do it.... With anyone on here who doesn't believe he can do it. If he plays poorly and I was wrong, I'll easily admit I was wrong and go on with the bet. Just shut up and take the bet then.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Useless bet because defensive statistics aren't very good and you'll never admit that he's doing poorly if you thought he was a good 1B or wasn't bad when he played 3rd a few years back for you.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Useless bet because defensive statistics aren't very good and you'll never admit that he's doing poorly if you thought he was a good 1B or wasn't bad when he played 3rd a few years back for you.
You are wrong and I will admit it and go on with the bet.. I never even talked about 3B a few years back.. Just come up with the bet guidelines and I'll accept it, meaning tell me what he has to do in order to be considered successful at 3B..

I won't back out on it and if he's not achieving what the bet is, I'll easily go with it and admit it. This just shows how much confidence I have in him to do it. I'll take my "homer'ism" in a bet and back it up that way, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Whose up for it? BC? elcheato? Yankees? bosox? Mexi? Anyone.

I'll even make 1,000 posts apart of the bet if an Admin will allow it, meaning if I get it wrong, I lose 1,000 posts. If the guy I'm betting with is wrong, he loses 1,000 posts.

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
Why? He was just as good when he was that size in the bottom picture and with that body type he's more likely to last longer.
Because he's much more solid then fat. And he's been even better with the Tigers then he was with the Marlins.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
You are wrong and I will admit it and go on with the bet.. I never even talked about 3B a few years back.. Just come up with the bet guidelines and I'll accept it, meaning tell me what he has to do in order to be considered successful at 3B..

I won't back out on it and if he's not achieving what the bet is, I'll easily go with it and admit it. This just shows how much confidence I have in him to do it. I'll take my "homer'ism" in a bet and back it up that way, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Whose up for it? BC? elcheato? Yankees? bosox? Mexi? Anyone.

I'll even make 1,000 posts apart of the bet if an Admin will allow it, meaning if I get it wrong, I lose 1,000 posts. If the guy I'm betting with is wrong, he loses 1,000 posts.
You're delusional.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
You're delusional.
You keep on saying this but don't take the bet.. Man up and take it.. You keep repeating yourself, I get it. With the way you believe, it should be an easy bet win for you, so quit with the idiotic remarks and take the bet.. If you fully believe I'm wrong and delusional and ignorant, it should be an easy bet for you, but yet you keep going around it.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
If I take the bet, you can't be the one to decide if he's playing good defense or not because your opinion of players defense is clearly retarded.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't really get how you can judge how Cabrera was at 1st without watching any Tigers games.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
You act like I've never watched a Tigers game...

I watch a lot of baseball, not just the Yankees. I watched every single play of the ALDS and various other games throughout the year and throughout his time in Detroit. It's not like I'm the only one who thinks this way. It's widely agreed upon by people who know more about baseball than you and I that Miggy is a poor defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%