Staff Evaluations

Status
Not open for further replies.

STLZACH

Go Blues!
Reaction score
I do have a lot going on outside, I've been thinking about stepping down as a mod, but I don't know if I want to lose it honestly. I like having a color here for a change.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
RipCity32, Admin: 8[font="arial][size="2"], Don't have many complaints with this fella, other than he's a little too easy on people sometimes and lets things get farther than they should. (Great guy and contributor that makes SI flow).[/size][/font]

Big Bid'Ness, Admin: 8[font="arial][size="2"], Another great guy that sets good examples for the board, very active. Generally puts a stop to things more so than most of the staff members. [/size][/font]

AE, Admin: 8[font="arial][size="2"], Lots of members felt something needed to be done to prevent a lot of things that were going wrong with this board, this was the right guy for that. He may seem like the bad guy for enforcing things, but I'm glad he is the way he is. What you see with this guy, is what you get. [/size][/font]

Pugz, G-Mod: (Needs work) [font="arial][size="2"]Very active but in my opinion doesn't do enough to be global moderator. 99.9% of the posts are in the community thread, rarely ever posts in the sports discussions except for basketball and sometimes baseball. Great guy though, means a TON to SI. [/size][/font]

DJT, G-Mod: 7.5[font="arial][size="2"], Very active poster, generally see him in all areas of the forum. Great guy, lots of respect for him. However, I never see him enforce anything, I think he's too nice to do so. Don't ever see him use his Global Moderator "powers", whether that be closing threads, deleting posts, moving threads, putting a stop to bickering etc. [/size][/font]

$tunna, NBA Mod: 6.5
[font="arial][size="2"], Good member, generally very active. Just needs to spark more NBA discussion IMO. [/size][/font]

DannyBro, NFL Mod: 8[font="arial][size="2"], This guy is running the right section of SI, very knowledgeable, brings a lot to the NFL discussions. Generally lets people know if they are taking things a bit too far (Something a lot of the Moderators don't do). Creates several discussions ranging from all things, also generally very active. Only complaint as far as activity is, sometimes you'll see his activity drop, then pick back up again. (I'm fully aware of having a life outside of the internet). That's not a real issue, he's generally around quite often. Just don't dis his Colts or Wolverines. [/size][/font]

PTT81, MLB Mod: 6.5[font="arial][size="2"], Good active member, always posting all sorts of articles regarding the event happening in the world of baseball. My complaint is, I believe he needs to create more discussion within MLB, need more activity in that section of the forum. [/size][/font]

Zach, NHL Mod: 4[font="arial][size="2"], Activity is way too inconsistent, you never know when your going to see him. I know NHL generally isn't a favorite for most, but more needs to be done within NHL section of SI - Not much activity and no sorts of good discussions. If there's any kind of discussions, it's not by Zach. Good member though, big part of SI. [/size][/font]

Mooche, Other Sports Mod: 5
[font="arial][size="2"], Overall a great guy, very active. Just doesn't bring much to the section. Don't think he fits for this section of SI, this area is one of the worst on the forum, no good discussions. Takes things a bit too seriously sometimes, especially when his teams are involved in a negative way, generally turning into something big. Doesn't do enough as Moderator IMO, very active in NFL and Community thread. [/size][/font]

FPS, Gaming Mod: 3[font="arial][size="2"], Bottom line is: SI isn't a priority to him right now, too much going on within his personal life. Very good member, generally very active, until recent events that will take some time. When he's up to par and full go, he's great. I just worry that this may be a problem for awhile causing this section to go nowhere, nothing being done within this area. [/size][/font]

Lake Louise

Reaction score
RipCity32, Admin: 8 -This kid. He is a great guy, but that isn't always necessarily the attitude you should have as an Admin. You can be the great guy, but you can also throw some weight around and set people straight on what's right and what's wrong here. I've seen him attempt with the occasional "Alright guys, let's tone it down." So, at least he attempts. His activity on SI means soo much. He keeps this place having a pulse. Tons of respect for him.

Big Bid'Ness, Admin: 8 -Another great guy. I see him active all around, in everything. He knows what good for this place and puts his foot down when he has too.

AE, Admin: 8 - Very active. I don't care if most people don't like his role of being the discipliner but I do. Someone needed to be it and noone does it better. This place was down right out of control at one point and since AE has taken care of that, it's decreased greatly. One of the most valued members or SI ever.

Pugz, G-Mod: 7.5 -Great guy. Could be more active in other things besides just Community Thread and Basketball. He's definitely active but he just needs to spread that activity around a little more.

DJT, G-Mod: 7 - Great asset to SI. When he sees a problem happening, he acts as quick as possible to stop it from escalating into something much worse. Does it always work? No. Is that his fault? No. Some members are just too stubburn to listen. His activity is very spread throughout SI.

$tunna, NBA Mod: 6.5 - Been around for awhile and is very active. Does a decent amount of discussion in the NBA Thread. Especially when the Hawks are playing.

DannyBro, NFL Mod: 8 - Hard to get someone more fitting for this section then this guy. He's very knowledgable and shows his passion for his teams. Sometimes that passion turns into anger when someone talks negative about his team but that's really just being a fan. As long as you don't take it too far.

PTT81, MLB Mod: 6 - I had to make sure I had the right guy, because of the name change, before I said anything. lol. He's constantly working to keep the MLB section active. Might need to try and figure out a way to keep the section active, which is tough, especially in The Offseason. The Offseason Thread helps, but there still isn't awhole lot of discussion in there. Mainly just when something new happens, not a constant conversation that doesn't need new happenings to keep it alive. I have noticed more activity than in the past though.

Zach, NHL Mod: 4 - I don't know all that much about Hockey but I do know not many people are a big fan of it here. Zach has the knowledge of the game, but it still needs more activity. NHL has never really had that much activity and that might never change, but you can at least try, and he does give the effort.

Mooche, Other Sports Mod: 5.5 - Great guy and have a lot of respect for him. He's very active, just not all that active in his section. Important piece of SI

FPS, Gaming Mod: 3.5 - SI isn't at the top of his priorities anymore, which is understandable. It happens and when personal life gets to become a problem, things can tend to suffer. That needs to be avoided. If he can't be around, for whatever the reason, someone should take over. I have noticed that there is a lot of activity in said section recently. So, it's going along alright.

STLZACH

Go Blues!
Reaction score
<3 you guys for sayin I have hockey knowledge, but I'm still learning the game myself :p

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I don't read any other forums other than the NFL one, so I guess I'll just grade Danny on that.

Hes a good mod, good guy, and actually knows somewhat of what hes talking about. I'm not going to say that he keeps topics active and that he sets up good debates because he doesn't really. Thats typically everybody else. However, I do remember giving him some topic ideas on AIM which he gets credit for on here and thats cool and all. Hes been a good mod. I'd give him about a 8.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Appreciate the love guys.
I see you guys think I need to be more disciplinary.
It took me till yesterday to realize that jarrod made me a Head Admin. I've obviously known this, but now I am going to utilize this. (hence the change of color :p)
I vow to be a better admin from here on out. As the Head Admin, I need to be the leader and set a good example. I will be doing this. I promise to you guys.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Oh snap. I just realized that to. I noticed your name was blue, but I thought you just changed the color.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Nah. I was taking a look at the forums on IPB. Noticed we had a different color for the head. So I did it so the members can see the difference.

Really I feel like my authority is not respected at time, so I hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%