PTT81, MLB Mod:10

Zach, NHL Mod:5

Mooche, Other Sports Mod:10

FPS, Gaming Mod:9

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
it was only a matter of time until this thread was going to get out of hand and I feel like we're getting there...hope I'm wrong though

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
it was only a matter of time until this thread was going to get out of hand and I feel like we're getting there...hope I'm wrong though
No, no...I asked for FAIR evaluations, some are, some are not...but complete amnesty, no comments from staff regarding their ratings.

This is to gauge how the community feels about each staffer and its pretty obvious to all of us who is taking this seriously and who isn't.

I'll leave it at that & ask those who haven't participated to please do so.

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
Could I edit mine ?

dh1333

amnesia.
Reaction score
RipCity32, Admin: 10

Big Bid'Ness, Admin: 8

AE, Admin: 10

Pugz, G-Mod: 7.5

DJT, G-Mod: 7

$tunna, NBA Mod: 9

DannyBro, NFL Mod: 8

PTT81, MLB Mod: 7

Zach, NHL Mod: 6

Mooche, Other Sports Mod: 7

FPS, Gaming Mod:7

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
i guess i could give ae a 5 for bringing up some good ideas and making some changes

but -5 for power tripping.

Rice18

Reaction score
RipCity32, Admin 10:
Very active with posting which is a good thing and we need all the activity we can. Also a big help with any questions. And talks to members when ever they need help or anything.
Big Bid'Ness, Admin 9.5:
SMH and Same with Rip.
AE, Admin 7.5:
Amazing help as long as we don't see him a lot in the Community thread. I see him posting everywhere and giving his opinion and I always go to this man when I have a problem. You think you are a VERY big powerhouse.
Pugz, G-Mod 5.5:
It is low but G-Mod just isn't fitting. I only see him posting in the lounge, GFX and Sim leagues. I think it should be a little more active in the SPORTS parts.
DJT, G-Mod 9:
I always see this man trying to start conversations and is a great poster around the bored. Maybe could post around the GFX section and help around there nothing big though since this isn't a GFX site.
$tunna, NBA Mod 9.5:
Great Basketball poster and posts a lot of small or big things that happen.
DannyBro, NFL Mod 9.5:
Great with posting new threads nearly everyday and gets people to chat about football.
PTT81, MLB Mod 5:
He really didn't post anything about the FA's getting signed and wasn't active.
Zach, NHL Mod:
??????????
Mooche, Other Sports Mod:
???????????
FPS, Gaming Mod:
I see him post sometimes but the gaming thread really isn't active.

PLEASE DON'T GET MAD THIS IS JUST BASED OFF WHAT I SEE AND HOW THINGS ARE.

EDITED SORRY AE

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
^ No offense taken Rice...or anybody for that matter...and this goes for the whole staff.

Keep it coming SI, this thread is only open for a couple more days.

Rice18

Reaction score
I really like you as an admin and a person to debate or just chat with in that matter. Just you take some things a little to far. DON'T GET ME WRONG. YOU DESERVE ADMIN.

Rice18

Reaction score
I am brown nosing ? No I am just saying that I like him as an admin he just takes it too far sometimes...

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dude its ok. He didn't take offense to it. He'll be fine with a few bad ratings. He's a big boy.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think it's more of a compliment sandwich than brown nosing

Rice18

Reaction score
Thank you Bags, I am not trying to fucking brown nose but what ever.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol great post Baggs.

I don't think anyone here cares enough to brown nose.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Nobody is perfect, always room to improve, me included.

RipCity32, Admin: 8, hold the site together, it would have died if he wasn't still around when I left & and Jarrod has to step away. I wish he'd be more of the disciplinarian, (so I don't have to be), but he knows this & he's just more lenient. One of SI's GOATS...if not The GOAT.

Big Bid'Ness, Admin: 8, Love this guy. A lot of what I said about Rip holds true for BB. Chill member, always around...always doing whats within the best interest of the site. One thing I've always loved about our admin team is how we have every personality base covered, between the 4 of us.

AE, Admin: 6.5, I put too much into this site to be given anything less. I was away for a while, some things changed, some new members came in...a lot of golden oldies are still hanging in there. I have taken over the disciplinarian role, doesn't make me the most popular, but I am committed to those rules we have. At the same time, I am pretty cut-loose myself. I am always looking for ways to make this place better. For some reason I get into these opinionated discussion and people feel like I'm bullying or powertripping them. Regardless of just or unjust, it is a knock on me & I can handle that.

Pugz, G-Mod: 7, Still waiting for Pugz to be as active as he was when I was Admin the first time around. That may or may not happen...but he's still everywhere on this site. Not a lot of complaints, pretty knowledgeable in a majority of the topics discussed on this site. I see him trying to diffuse a lot of shit-storms around the site...very nice.

DJT, G-Mod: 6.5, This guy wasn't very active during my first term but I love what I see from him now. Activity is phenomenal but I'd like to see him define himself as more than a leader. Can't explain how to make that happen, its just done. Extremely happy with our G-Mod team.

$tunna, NBA Mod: 6.5
, Another great, longtime member...valuable for a long time. I'd like to see $tunna leading more discussions in the NBA Forum. This may not be his style but its too easy for him to make it happen.

DannyBro, NFL Mod: 7, NFL section is always active...never have to ride his ass about things getting stale in that area of the site. Very curious to see how he handles the dead-space of the offseason...which is something I think makes the difference between a good mod and great mod.

PTT81, MLB Mod: 7, Has done a great with the MLB section but like DannyB...watching to see how active he can keep that section during the downtime of the season. Not an easy task, especially in baseball.

Zach, NHL Mod: 4.5, When Zach is active...he is great. Problem is that Zach is only active towards the end of the weeks. I am thinking he's got a lot going on offline. He is an asset to the site and a good hockey brain.

Mooche, Other Sports Mod: 6
, I know he's active, well respected, both are a plus. I've seen him keep the college sports talk going but I'd like to see more in the fight forum and Other Discussion. The bitch about being the Other sports mod is talking Soccer when you give 2 shits about the sport. I've been there before and its not easy.

FPS, Gaming Mod: 2, Hasn't been active in recent months...he's got a ton going on his life. Bad rating as a Mod doesn't change the fact that he's been a great member of this site for a long time. When he's is 100%, this guy is one of the best staff members you can have.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
just fwiw, Mooche does like soccer...the rest of the board gives 2 shits unfortunately

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
just fwiw, Mooche does like soccer...the rest of the board gives 2 shits unfortunately
For the record...it was just an example.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Right. I was just saying because I didn't know if I understood your comment or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%