sg8nine's Power Rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
he's not giving rankings there...he's putting them in tiers...dumbass.

btw, I agree with DH here.
Actually he is;

Detroit Lions: No doubt head coach Jim Schwartz is the right man for the job and the team is headed towards respectability, but the Lions have a long way to go. Matthew Stafford faces the second-year challenges all young QBs face and the O-line has to keep him upright. The defense will be built around Ndamukong Suh, but it takes a lot more than one rookie tackle to help the 32nd-ranked defense in the NFL. They will win more games this year than they have in the past three years, but they are simply not ready to collect more wins than losses.

Buffalo Bills:
I will get some negative comments about the Lions being ranked ahead of the Bills, but Buffalo has many problems. Who is the QB? Who blocks the edges in the protection schemes? Who replaces the production WR Terrell Owens delivered last year? How does a defense that gave up 156.3 yards per game on the ground get better when the front office took a running back in the first round of the draft and converted to a 3-4 scheme?

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Missed this. I'll just ask you to go and read articles on the Colts in 2006 while Bob Sanders was injured, about us getting torn up by the Jags (Taylor and MJD) and about how the defense will cost us truly in the end. Then watch the playoffs, how the Colts smothered the opposition trying to the run the football. Hell, the Colts <Censored>ed out one of the most physical teams in the league in the Ravens, at their place. It was the return of Bob Sanders.
Torn up by one team whose main offense was the dual threat runningback?

Dude, he's pathetic in coverage, also the Colts rushing attack balled out in the playoffs yet no one jumped on Addai's bandwagon soon after.

Sanders sucks.

Mooche

Reaction score
Torn up by one team whose main offense was the dual threat runningback?

Dude, he's pathetic in coverage, also the Colts rushing attack balled out in the playoffs yet no one jumped on Addai's bandwagon soon after.

Sanders sucks.
Yeah, we were torn up by the them completely. Without Bob.

He isn't pathetic in coverage... at all. That's one thing people who don't watch the Colts enough miss. Look at the key plays he has made in the past, including the hell of a break up that halted the Pats from driving for the win in the AFC Title Game in 06.

Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%