sg8nine's Power Rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oiler35

Reaction score

I will explain why in order from first to last, 1/day.

1) Indianapolis Colts

Last year's Super Bowl finalists are only going to get better. After losing their number two wide receiver, Anthony Gonzalez, in Week 1 last year, aswell as their starting SS, Bob Sanders, the Colts looked all but doomed. But with the rise of before unheard of Pierre Garcon, the Colts were bailed out. With the additions of Jerry Hughes and Pat Angerer on defense, the Colts will be better off than last year. Expect a 13-14 win season from Indianapolis this year.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
The Saints are #1 period. And Im not even gonna start on how the Giants ARENT 22nd.

Gtown81

Luke 23:34
Reaction score
I doubt the Raiders and Redskins are going to do that bad

Dorado

LiveLoveA$AP
Reaction score
how are the panthers worse than the browns cheifs and bills???

and of course sg rank the colts #1

VC15

Reaction score
This is a pathetic excuse of a list. This list deserves to be defecated and urinated on. The creator should be castrated for assembling this monstrosity.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
First of all, Saints are #1... Second of all, I think the Lions can be a top 25 team this year or even top 20. Then maybe move up to top 20 or 15 next.

Oiler35

Reaction score
First of all, Saints are #1... Second of all, I think the Lions can be a top 25 team this year or even top 20. Then maybe move up to top 20 or 15 next.
I beg to differ. The Colts made it to the Bowl without Gonzalez and Sanders, who are actually healthy now.

And you are talking about the '08 0-16 Lions. :p

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This is a pathetic excuse of a list. This list deserves to be defecated and urinated on. The creator should be castrated for assembling this monstrosity.
haha. post of the year?

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
Yeah but the Saints are that team. And they have the whole city behind them now, more than they had them last playoffs. They won't lose. The Lions have made plenty of great moves this offseason that actually worked on their needs. Meyhew knows what he is doing. That's why I have actually been paying attention to them, because Millen was just a dumbass and a half.

Oiler35

Reaction score
We'll see.
I'll be looking back at this at the end of the season.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
The only loss the Saints have had that will make a decent impact is Fujita. Other than that, they have added some great young talent and decent free agents.

Mooche

Reaction score
Alright....

-The Raiders will NOT be the worst team in the league. They had a heck of a draft, and have only gotten better in reality.

-The Jets are going to fall back to earth this season, you can mark my words on that.

-The Cardinals? Dude. They have Matt Leinart. Definitely not 7th overall team.

-Explain to me what the Browns have that make them better than say in your list: Detroit, Carolina and now Washington.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
-Explain to me what the Browns have that make them better than say in your list: Detroit, Carolina and now Washington.
We are not that bad.. We have what looks to be a pretty good run attack, and a developing defense with nice young pieces and some good veterans. Only question mark is the pass attack, and hopefully our young receivers improve.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i got a question, how are the vikings 4? assuming favre DOES retire, they arent a lock for the division or even a .500 team. but i think hes coming back and they already know that.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
i got a question, how are the vikings 4? assuming favre DOES retire, they arent a lock for the division or even a .500 team. but i think hes coming back and they already know that.
I think the real question is how are the Cardinals 7......

Oiler35

Reaction score
Alright....

-The Raiders will NOT be the worst team in the league. They had a heck of a draft, and have only gotten better in reality.

-The Jets are going to fall back to earth this season, you can mark my words on that.

-The Cardinals? Dude. They have Matt Leinart. Definitely not 7th overall team.

What QB do they have? Defense, other than Asomugha? Exactly. They have pretty much no team.

Sanchez is only going to get better, and they made quite a few off-season acquisitions, which I believe will make them better.

The Cardinals are stacked at WR, which will make Leinart's job easier. However, may I remind you: Leinart DID win the Heisman in his Senior year at USC, even with Reggie Bush on the team.

The Browns aren't that bad of a team. They were just under .500 last year. No doubt, their not in the top tier of the league, but they're defiantly better than Detroit, Carolina, and Washington.

Adrian Peterson, and a great defensive line that will generate pressure and a mediocre- good secondary. With up-and-coming wide receivers, I think they might do really good this year.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
The previous Super Bowl winner is #1 no matter what. Its the title they deserve after winning.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
I beg to differ. The Colts made it to the Bowl without Gonzalez and Sanders, who are actually healthy now.

And you are talking about the '08 0-16 Lions. :p
Who cares? Sanders is the most overrated player on that team, hell he's the most overrated player in that division.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%