Project your teams record for next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Why would I be bent about that? You beat us in a season that seemingly meant nothing to either team, as both sucked. Then you beat us by 10 in a wild-card game, where we wouldn't have gone on to have the luckiest plays of all time help us slip through the cracks.

Dallas had a much better draft than New York, Philly has a much better defense than New York, Eli a top-10 quarterback in the NFL? LOL...

Battling injury, he's a <Censored>. You say for quite a while? Last year and 08 were the first years he started and didn't throw more than 15 picks... That's bad, 2008 was the first time his rating was above 80. 2008 was the first time he completed more than 60% of passes.

He's not even the best QB from that draft, let alone a top-10 in the NFL.

You sir, are a moron.
He said top 5 which is even worse yet... The top 5 in my eyes are Drew Brees, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Philip Rivers, and I'll be a little bias on this one because I just have to be, lol - Carson Palmer. I know he didn't have a good season last year, but I truly believe he will be back strong this year with all of his new weapons that he didn't have last year. Also, Aaron Rodgers, Ben Rapistberger, Matt Schaub, Tomy Romo. He just likes getting under everyones skin, he thrives on it.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
4-12 A little better then last year, but they need a little bit more time.

Also Eli Manning is the third best quarterback in his division.

LT56

Reaction score
Yeah saying Eli is top 5 is a homer statement. IMO you have a better case of saying he's top 10 than top 5. Top 5 for me go P. Manning, Brees, Brady, Rivers and Rodgers. He has put up better numbers though, so he is improving.

[font="arial][size="2"] G GS Pct Yds Avg TD Int[/size][/font]
'08 [font="arial][size="2"]16 [/size]16 60.3 3,238 6.8 21 10[/font]
'09 16 16 62.3 4,021 7.9 27 14

getyappcrnredy24

maybe god. live with soul, never die.
Reaction score
Usually, I'm not overly optimistic about the Cowboys before the season. But I say anywhere from 10-13 wins this season..

VC15

Reaction score
He said top 5 which is even worse yet... The top 5 in my eyes are Drew Brees, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Philip Rivers, and I'll be a little bias on this one because I just have to be, lol - Carson Palmer. I know he didn't have a good season last year, but I truly believe he will be back strong this year with all of his new weapons that he didn't have last year. Also, Aaron Rodgers, Ben Rapistberger, Matt Schaub, Tomy Romo. He just likes getting under everyones skin, he thrives on it.
Carson Palmer? ROTFLMAO. And why is Eli the only starting QB in the division with a ring then? He is one of, if not the best big game QB in the league and I wouldn't take any over him. And the only QB of the "big 3 QB's" of 03 with a ring.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Carson Palmer? ROTFLMAO. And why is Eli the only starting QB in the division with a ring then? He is one of, if not the best big game QB in the league and I wouldn't take any over him. And the only QB of the "big 3 QB's" of 03 with a ring.
I'm not saying Carson was a top 10 QB last year because he wasn't but he's fully capable of it if he has the right weapons around him and is healthy, 2005 just brings back memories and I've love to see the 2005 offense again. It just seems Carson has never had all the pieces around him to win a super bowl, their will be no excuses this year. So laugh all you want, I wouldn't want anyone else at QB other than Palmer.

VC15

Reaction score
I'm not saying Carson was a top 10 QB last year because he wasn't but he's fully capable of it if he has the right weapons around him and is healthy, 2005 just brings back memories and I've love to see the 2005 offense again. It just seems Carson has never had all the pieces around him to win a super bowl, their will be no excuses this year. So laugh all you want, I wouldn't want anyone else at QB other than Palmer.
Too bad that it's 2010 and he sucks in games that matter.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Too bad that it's 2010 and he sucks in games that matter.
In games that matter?? Every time last year he led his team on a last minute game winning drive didn't matter??? He's only been in the playoffs like twice since he's been a Cincinnati Bengal, one where he was injured on the second play of the game, that wasn't his fault and this past year against New York Jets was just terrible all around, the offense as a whole was terrible. Only one that showed up for that game was Cedric Benson. It's not like the Bengals have been in a whole lot of games that mean a lot as far as playoffs. Aside from the previous playoff game, what game has Carson Palmer been in that "really mattered"? Is the better question.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Im pretty sure he was drafted in 04 and im also pretty sure that Big Ben won a ring too

Moron <_<
LMFAO
Pwnd the <Censored> outta him. Pretty clear he doesn't know what he's talking about.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He wont respond to this thread now btw

Mooche

Reaction score
Bucs won't be 10-6. Not with Freeman.

Titans will either be 10-6 or 11-5. Jags keep getting worse, Houston is getting better, but still aren't a threat, and Colts are declining.

I truly fail to see how we are declining. We are coming off a year from playing the Super Bowl game, and we were missing key players. Anthony Gonzalez and Bob Sanders come back this year, and so do the duo that lit up the playoffs in Collie and Garcon at WR. We have a RB who is just on the verge of exploding in young Donald Brown. As for the defense, Hughes adds to a powerful rotation of book-ends in Mathis and Freeney who have an ability to just dominate games. Powers and Lacey gained a boat-load of experience last year and come back with Kelvin Hayden who has shown he can step in and be productive. I think this one of the best looking years for the Colts in a while, personally...

The Titans are a team in my eyes on the decline, if you want to talk about decline in the division (Minus the Jags). Bulluck, the captain of that defense, is old and truly isn't the same player he was a few years ago. KVB, minus the lack luster year this past year, has been productive and he still demanded respect on the outside by teams - yes, Derrick Morgan can step in, but we will see if his production is right away. That defense for the Titans would really worry me if I am a fan.

VC15

Reaction score
LMFAO
Pwnd the <Censored> outta him. Pretty clear he doesn't know what he's talking about.
My bad. I was thinking about the NBA's big three. But your stupid ass had us taking a DT which was "our top need:. GTFO troll.

getyappcrnredy24

maybe god. live with soul, never die.
Reaction score
Easily one of the most retarded things I've heard in my lifetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%