Project your teams record for next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Tampa Bay -- If all goes to plan, which I doubt it will, I'll say 10-6 and possibly squeeze a wild-card spot.

Now, that's if all goes to plan. That means that Freeman goes from a 67 in Madden to an 87 in Madden. McCoy and Price should help us stop Carolina's rushing attack, and with Raheem now calling plays our defense should be much, much better.

Carnell can be his average self, and as long as he doesn't break a leg, for the what fourth time, then we should be OK at running-back with Graham and Ward being other backs.

Arrelious Benn has some baller hands according to Pewter Report and Mike Williams has been a God-send so far in camp.

Ruud and the other linebackers should be better than last year as they return back to the old Tampa-2 scheme.

The secondary will be back in my opinion.

And the O-line, well, who knows with them.

If one of those breaks down, then we go 3-11 maybe 4-10. And we can draft Noel Devine <__<

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think the 49ers have a fairly easier schedule than last year and could possibly go 10-6 if they're lucky

VC15

Reaction score
Giants: 11-5

Division is wide open.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
3-5 wins, lol. but that shows we're improving :p

TTN2810

Reaction score
Bucs won't be 10-6. Not with Freeman.

Titans will either be 10-6 or 11-5. Jags keep getting worse, Houston is getting better, but still aren't a threat, and Colts are declining.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Giants: 11-5

Division is wide open.
How do you presume the division is "wide open"

2009 NFC East
Dallas 11-5
Philly 11-5
New York 8-8
Washington 4-12

Dallas has clearly bettered themselves, Philly has all the talent in the world and if Kolb does wonders they may go 12-4, 13-3.

New York didn't help it's cause in the draft, they started 5-0, then fell to 8-8.

Jacobs isn't getting any younger and has a lot of miles, the entire backfield had 13 rushing touchdowns and didn't eclipse over 1,650-yards as a team.

Eli finally didn't suck total ass for once, I suppose that's a good thing...

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Bucs won't be 10-6. Not with Freeman.

Titans will either be 10-6 or 11-5. Jags keep getting worse, Houston is getting better, but still aren't a threat, and Colts are declining.
Didn't I already say that?

Now, that's if all goes to plan. That means that Freeman goes from a 67 in Madden to an 87 in Madden.

LT56

Reaction score
Giants at best win 11-12 games this year. Worst case scenario they are looking at .500 again.

VC15

Reaction score
^^^Pretty sad that you had to change his projected Giants win totals.^^^ I understand that you're still bent about the ass kickings that we delivered to you last year and during our superbowl run, but there is no way we are worse than .500 as long as we don't have all of the injuries that we had last year. At worst: 8-8, at best: 12-4. How did Dallas "better themselves", and in case you forgot, we swept the Cowboys last year. Kolb and "all the talent in the world"? Their defense still sucks, and we can't assume that Kolb is legit. Eli has been a top 5 QB in the league for quite a while now (something else that you are clearly bitter about). 4,000 passing yards while battling injury for most of the season, our recievers are proven, Bradshaw and Jacobs should be healthy after surgery. and our line had three pro bowlers last season. Our secondary will be strong, our d-line will be solid, but our LB's need work.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lions will go either 5-11 or 6-10.

LT56

Reaction score
I like you...
I see what you did thar ..

But seriously, 12-11 wins is very reasonable. JPP and Joseph are going to keep our d-line fresh during games and going to limit the injuries, which was a problem last year. The success on defense comes from them, and if they stay healthy then I like their chances of wreaking havoc just like they did during their superbowl run. We got some secondary help as well, filling our HUGE gap at safety. Our offense is going to be relatively the same, but if Jacobs plays like he used to, and not be such a <Censored> all the time and shy away from contact then our running game is going to be good. Plus having another season of work for our receivers doesn't hurt. I'm not worried about the offense.

I don't like our linebackers but we still got time to make some moves ... If we go 8-8 or worse, I'm willing to bet it's going to be because Fewell's playcalling, or at least part of the reason.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Bengals have a pretty tough schedule, I'm going to say 10-6, 9-7 is very possible. Could be worse, just depends what team decides to show up this year.

Barcode

Reaction score
Patriots at 10 wins. It's a team in transition and the East is much tougher than a few years ago.

Oiler35

Reaction score
13-1, and I'm leaving out the last two games, because I'm pretty sure we're going to be retards and sit people again.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
^^^Pretty sad that you had to change his projected Giants win totals.^^^ I understand that you're still bent about the ass kickings that we delivered to you last year and during our superbowl run, but there is no way we are worse than .500 as long as we don't have all of the injuries that we had last year. At worst: 8-8, at best: 12-4. How did Dallas "better themselves", and in case you forgot, we swept the Cowboys last year. Kolb and "all the talent in the world"? Their defense still sucks, and we can't assume that Kolb is legit. Eli has been a top 5 QB in the league for quite a while now (something else that you are clearly bitter about). 4,000 passing yards while battling injury for most of the season, our recievers are proven, Bradshaw and Jacobs should be healthy after surgery. and our line had three pro bowlers last season. Our secondary will be strong, our d-line will be solid, but our LB's need work.
Why would I be bent about that? You beat us in a season that seemingly meant nothing to either team, as both sucked. Then you beat us by 10 in a wild-card game, where we wouldn't have gone on to have the luckiest plays of all time help us slip through the cracks.

Dallas had a much better draft than New York, Philly has a much better defense than New York, Eli a top-10 quarterback in the NFL? LOL...

Battling injury, he's a <Censored>. You say for quite a while? Last year and 08 were the first years he started and didn't throw more than 15 picks... That's bad, 2008 was the first time his rating was above 80. 2008 was the first time he completed more than 60% of passes.

He's not even the best QB from that draft, let alone a top-10 in the NFL.

You sir, are a moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%