--Official Trade/Transaction Thread--

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Out of the blue, but my sister is watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Khloe was dating McCants here.

Why is Rashad McCants a free agent? lol
He is a pretty good player, no?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
FBB
hes only good for the 3, hes a bum lol.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Better than a few guys in the league currently lol.
Career average of 10 ppg, he isn't a bum lol.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hopefully the Cavs buy the Hawks pick.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Rumors of a possible trade to the Grizzlies intensified when Monta Ellis purchased a home in the Memphis area recently.

However, that doesn't mean Golden State and Memphis have rekindled trade talks from earlier this season.

A team insider tells the Memphis Commercial Appeal that the Grizzlies are not trading for Ellis.
RealGM

Imagine him with the Grizz though? Though I don't know what would happen to Conley.

PG Ellis
SG Mayo
SF Gay
PF Gasol
C Thabeet

Would be exciting to watch.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They would need to play with 3 basketballs on that team.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lol. Is Rudy Gay really a ball hog?

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
There was an article that said Ellis' fiancé is from Memphis and wanted to have another house that would be close to her family, hence buying a house there...

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
To trade for Ellis it would probably take either Mayo or Gay.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
FBB
it would take mayo. but memphis has said that is NOT true. rudy is also a rfa and mayb get s&t'd..

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
Nothing is imminent at this point, but the Raptors and Cavaliers are discussing point guard Maurice Williams, according to NBA.com's Sam Amico.

Cleveland is believed to be shopping Williams, as well as fellow guard Delonte West.

"Trade talk involving Mo Williams mostly involves Toronto. Nothing serious at this stage. Delonte West is a goner for sure," Amico wrote on his Twitter page.
Link

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
FBB
Bobcats center Tyson Chandler is seriously considering exercising the early termination option in his contract, a source told ESPN.com's Chad Ford.

If he does so, he'll give up the $12.6 million he's scheduled to earn in 2010-11 and would become an unrestricted free agent on July 1st.

Chandler has struggled over the last two seasons, but the source says he's finally completely healthy.

"He's gotten all of his issues taken care of," the source said, "and he's gearing up to have a big year next season. I think you're going to see the same Tyson who played so well for the Hornets a few years ago."

Via ESPN

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The only reason I see him doing this is the possibility of a lock out and he wants long term security, but leaving 12 mill on the table would be stupid for him.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Tyson is dumb for leaving that much on the table, he won't even make half of that.

But Pistons fans always get a hard on when thinking about Tyson.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
I would love to have Tyson. Especially since it says he is getting ready to have a big season.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He's an average player.. Overrated defensively and has to be spoon fed all of his points. Nice to have an athletic 7 footer I guess but injuries have taken a toll on him.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
Yeah that's the only thing. His injuries are a downer. But I guess people are having high hopes for him this season.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Hornets remain a leaguewide curiosity because, even after last season's virtual giveaways of Rasual Butler and Devin Brown to avoid paying luxury tax, New Orleans is back in tax territory with a projected payroll of more than $70 million in 2010-11.

So …

Rival executives will continue to try to convince the Hornets to make Chris Paul available in trades, pointing to the fact that Williams can simply slide the promising Darren Collison and his modest $1.4 million salary into that spot. When those teams get shot down, look for the Hornets -- based on the hints we've received from more than one exec -- to make Collison available as long as the interested party is willing to take back the cap-clogging contract of Emeka Okafor, James Posey or Peja Stojakovic with Paul's backup
The Cavs need to jump on this.. We nee a young PG and Collison played great last year. I would love to just take Posey, taking Okafor would be a huge risk..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Toggle Sidebar

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%