--Official Trade/Transaction Thread--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Bulls and Bucks have finally settled on a package for John Salmons, as Milwaukee will trade the expiring contracts of Joe Alexander and Hakim Warrick.

Alexander was a lottery pick in the 2008 NBA Draft, but has battled injuries during most of his stay with the Bucks.

Salmons becomes a free agent after the 2010-11 season.
Salmons for Joe Alexander and Hakim Warrick

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Chicago's top priority ahead of the deadline is clearing Kirk Hinrich, according to a report from the Daily Herald's Mike McGraw. The Bulls are trying to clear additional cap space for this summer.

Via Daily Herald

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Salmons for Joe Alexander and Hakim Warrick
Very good deal for the Bulls IMO. Salmons wasn't the same this year and we lose his contract for next year. Warrick is a nice replacement for Tyrus Thomas once he get's dealt and Joe Alexander might still have some potential? LOL

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Knicks better get Tmac (and hopefully not give up too many picks >_____>), and Harrington for Ty Thomas + salary = great

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Knicks better get Tmac (and hopefully not give up too many picks >_____>), and Harrington for Ty Thomas + salary = great
Tyrus seems to be heading to Charlotte for Acie Law, Flip Murray and a future 1st round pick.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I bet Kenny Thomas is still gone by the deadline.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Detroit Pistons, who are struggling after spending most of the past decade as a contender, came into this year's trade season as a potential player. But with less than five hours to go before the deadline, a Pistons source told ESPN.com that the chances the Pistons make a deal look slim.

"There's a less than 10 percent chance," the source said. "There's just no deal that makes sense for us right now."

The Pistons had been hoping to use either Richard Hamilton or Tayshaun Prince to land a frontcourt player -- they especially had interest in Jazz forward Carlos Boozer. But with Prince's injuries and the Jazz playing terrific basketball during the past month, any interest Utah had in a deal has dried up.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I hate Dumars. He was pissed when our teams in the past got complacent, well hes complacent now..

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
A mystery team is making a final push for Amare Stoudemire, according to a report from ESPN. Suns say deal 'may' happen.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Nate and Landry for House, Giddens, Walker. Waive Cardinal.

Upset, I really love Nate a ton - but I can certainly see why we did it.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Amare Stoudemire will remain in Phoenix through the remainder of the current season.

Stoudemire and his agent will have dinner with owner Robert Sarver and Steve Kerr on Thursday night in order to patch up the relationship going forward.

Via ESPN

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
At the time of the deadline, the Heat were still attempting to make a trade for Carlos Boozer, according to ESPN sources.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Grizzlies backed off their pursuit of trades for O.J. Mayo or Mike Conley. Rival execs felt they were asking too much in return, sources say.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ronnie Brewer has been been dealt by Utah to the Grizzlies in exchange for a protected first round pick, according to a report from Ross Siller of the Salt Lake Tribune.

Utah would move under the luxury tax under such a scenario and also free up minutes for other wing players.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Can someone merge this with the pinned rumors thread?

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I hate Dumars. He was pissed when our teams in the past got complacent, well hes complacent now..
I hope that <Censored> Davidson sells the team, and Dumars gets his ass fired.

Can't wait for the lottery so Dumars can draft some bust.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
love what the bulls did

traded Tyrus and Salmons, got Flip Murray and Hakim Warrick. same players, but now they got cap space for DWade

Charlotte did good getting Tyrus. love that. hopefully Larry Brown doesnt kill him lol
losing Murray hurts a little, time for Gerald Henderson to step up

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find a complete list of all the deals?

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I like that bulls deal too mexi. I think alexander can be decent and hakim will fill in nicely for tyrus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%