Official 2012 NBA Draft Thread

JPDaBeast23

Reaction score
Hope to God that Sully doesn't leave OSU. Completely off-topic but does anyone realize how awesome OSU could've been last year if Turner and Oden? If Oden used a medical redshirt last year would've been his Senior year(and was healthy).

Lighty-Buford-Turner-Sullinger-Oden

with Aaron Kraft, Jon Diebler, DeSean Thomas, and Dallas Lauderdale coming off the bench.

LOADED!

but anyway it will be a great draft. If it happens to be a lockout I'd laugh my ass off if the Cavs won the draft lotto with their pick and got #1. People would be off the walls.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hope to God that Sully doesn't leave OSU. Completely off-topic but does anyone realize how awesome OSU could've been last year if Turner and Oden? If Oden used a medical redshirt last year would've been his Senior year(and was healthy).

with Aaron Kraft, Jon Diebler, DeSean Thomas, and Dallas Lauderdale coming off the bench.

LOADED!

but anyway it will be a great draft. If it happens to be a lockout I'd laugh my ass off if the Cavs won the draft lotto with their pick and got #1. People would be off the walls.
ITS ALL PART OF A PLAN. ITS A CONSPIRACY I TELL YA. A CONSPIRACY!!

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score

LOADED!

All the other college teams would be loaded if their stars didn't book for the NBA too, what's your point?

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I hope Sullinger does leave after this up coming season is over.. I don't want to see him ruin his draft stock. There is nothing he can do at the college level to improve his draft stock, he can only hurt it.

Mooche

Reaction score
All the other college teams would be loaded if their stars didn't book for the NBA too, what's your point?
Could you imagine Kentucky for example?

That's just how college sports work. The big programs always got to reload.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score

LOADED!

This never would have happened.
1) Oden was a lock one-and-done
2) Oden is never healthy.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score

LOADED!
thats like saying imagine if Stoudemire joined Syracuse in 2002, Lebron in 2003, and Dwight and Livy in 04, and they all stayed together to form
Livingston-James-Anthony-Stoudemire-Howard

"LOADED!"

oh, and 100% unrealistic.

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
There are some nice wing guards coming out if they all do.

VC15

Reaction score
Im saving all these posts...Rivers will be in the nba after his freshman year at duke.
How is this even a debate?

And LOL at Dwight to Boston. Dwight would stay in Orlando before going there.

VC15

Reaction score
Oh yeah I forgot that hes going to Brooklyn like Melo and LeBron did
Where did I say that he was going to Brooklyn?

Boston isn't on Howard's list of desired teams.

You fail again. Don't you ever get tired of it?

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
And LOL at Dwight to Boston. Dwight would stay in Orlando before going there.
1. Yes, he probably won't come to Boston
2. You act like Dwight is 100% not returning to Orlando; thats where he's gonna re-sign most likely
3. Dwight will be a Celtic before a Net, book it.

VC15

Reaction score
1. Yes, he probably won't come to Boston
2. You act like Dwight is 100% not returning to Orlando; thats where he's gonna re-sign most likely
3. Dwight will be a Celtic before a Net, book it.
1. Good to see that you aren't entirely delusional, like DooDoo is.
2. He's been eligible to re-sign that extension for a year, and has confirmed that he won't re-sign unless Orlando improves (nearly impossible to do with their salary situation).
3. Deron and Dwight have actually discussed playing together in the past. Here's a link to the story. Has Dwight ever even spoken to Rondo (who is nothing more than a "big three" product).

Boston is fucked as soon as the "big three" tandem is gone, book that.

Dorado

LiveLoveA$AP
Reaction score
1. Good to see that you aren't entirely delusional, like DooDoo is.
2. He's been eligible to re-sign that extension for a year, and has confirmed that he won't re-sign unless Orlando improves (nearly impossible to do with their salary situation).
3. Deron and Dwight have actually discussed playing together in the past. Here's a link to the story. Has Dwight ever even spoken to Rondo (who is nothing more than a "big three" product).

Boston is fucked as soon as the "big three" tandem is gone, book that.
Clever ;)

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
Some people make it sound like the guys who are incoming freshman are guaranteed to be great. Who's to say they don't suck at the College level? This is honestly a discussion for next April (after March Madness) imo. /:

In other news, if UK's players live up to expectations ; National Champs?

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Don't see one freshman on that list who's gonna bust...not one

Edit:Only one that can be debated is Tone...and thats more so depends on if he stays more than 1 year which is possible.

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
Don't see one freshman on that list who's gonna bust...not one
Who are me and you to judge though? High School and College are two different levels. I've seen kids in my school who play amazing on the basketball team, but the majority of them won't even be in a D1 College, let alone a stud at the college level.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Who are me and you to judge though? High School and College are two different levels. I've seen kids in my school who play amazing on the basketball team, but the majority of them won't even be in a D1 College, let alone a stud at the college level.
Difference is..the kids at your school..are nowhere near as nice as a Davis, Rivers, Gilchrist....not to mention most of these guys are going to school with great coaches who know how to showcase 1 and done talents.

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
Difference is..the kids at your school..are nowhere near as nice as a Davis, Rivers, Gilchrist....not to mention most of these guys are going to school with great coaches who know how to showcase 1 and done talents.
Do I believe all of, or even most of these kids will be busts at the college level? No. Is it a possibility? Yes. So It's way too early to discuss this imo.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Then I dont see the point of posting...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%