Official 2012 NBA Draft Thread

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
KG Bradley Ray Allen 2013 1st for Dwight and JRich (ORL does this cuz they get 30 mil in expirings and get rid of jrichs bad deal, along with a first and bradley)

Dwight
Green
Richardson
Rivers
Rondo

GOAT

Dorado

LiveLoveA$AP
Reaction score
KG Bradley Ray Allen 2013 1st for Dwight and JRich (ORL does this cuz they get 30 mil in expirings and get rid of jrichs bad deal, along with a first and bradley)

Dwight
Green
Richardson
Rivers
Rondo

GOAT
Green at PF would be terrible lol

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Myck is nowhere near a 1 and done talent in my mind. Can't shoot a lick and isnt athletic like a rondo to get away with not being a shooter. He'll be at UT for 2-3 years. He'll be very good if he stays under barnes for a few years.

Dorado

LiveLoveA$AP
Reaction score
Myck is nowhere near a 1 and done talent in my mind. Can't shoot a lick and isnt athletic like a rondo. He'll be at UT for 2-3 years.
Damn you just hate anything with Burnt Orange dont ya? lol

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Naw...I dont hate UT. Myck just isnt one and done good. Not in a draft like this one is shaping up to be. He'd be better off staying at UT and teaming up with J'covan instead of rushing to the L.

Dorado

LiveLoveA$AP
Reaction score
Naw...I dont hate UT. Myck just isnt one and done good. Not in a draft like this one is shaping up to be. He'd be better off staying at UT and teaming up with J'covan instead of rushing to the L.
Yeah I agree with that. His passing is good but his shooting aint NBA ready yet like most of these other dudes coming out. I say he stays till end of his sophomore year or until his shooting gets better.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He'll be fine once the time comes...stay learning under Barnes and he'll be fine. Cats just rushing to the league to be on a bench and only play in practices. Speaking of J'covan I got him making the all big 12 this year.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
id be all for the pistons taking another guard if its austin rivers :D

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Just wanna show one of my jayhawks some love. Thomas Robinson will be lotto next year...all Im gonna say.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think theyd redo just the order so that means the Clippers would pick 1st
I highly doubt they would re-do the order, the lottery is the NBA's thing.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Just wanna show one of my jayhawks some love. Thomas Robinson will be lotto next year...all Im gonna say.
I don't know about that.. It's going to be tough for non freshman to crack the lotto, except for the 3 obvious ones (Sully, Barnes, Perry, atlthough I do think Perry has a chance to fall out of the lotto with another mediocre year). Too much upside with the incoming freshman class.

This up coming college season is gonna be so awesome.

Dorado

LiveLoveA$AP
Reaction score
I highly doubt they would re-do the order, the lottery is the NBA's thing.
or yeah they could redo the lottery with the same percentage for each team if its a full lockout lol

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Barring Injury..I'd be absolutely shocked if he came back to school after his freshman year. Top 10 pick after his freshman year. He'll have the keys to the offense at duke as a freshman.
So were Barnes and Sullinger.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sullinger had always said he would stay for at least 2 years at Ohio State, wasn't some reactionary thing or a change of heart.

Hard to pass up being a top 10 pick.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Lol Austin Rivers has said many times he wants to bring multiple titles to Duke. Plus in a stacked draft it can't hurt to come back a year. Blake Griffin did it and look how that workdd out.

Dorado

LiveLoveA$AP
Reaction score
Lol Austin Rivers has said many times he wants to bring multiple titles to Duke. Plus in a stacked draft it can't hurt to come back a year. Blake Griffin did it and look how that workdd out.
yeah plus I dont think Doc would let him come out early

Mooche

Reaction score
He'll be fine once the time comes...stay learning under Barnes and he'll be fine. Cats just rushing to the league to be on a bench and only play in practices. Speaking of J'covan I got him making the all big 12 this year.
This is it exactly.. I hope that Myck stays with the Longhorns for at least two years. He's got incredible talent but he's got areas in his game that he definitely could touch up in some ways. Like his shooting. I thought that it would have been awesome to have at least Cory come back, but that's OK, pairing J'Covan and Myck will be nice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%