NFL Trash Talk Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
LMAO! Look at his stats from 2005-2006, those are better stats than any Jaguar QB has ever put up, only to get injured on the first play of the 2005 playoff game. I wonder why everyone was ranking him in the top 3 with Manning and Brady... Hmmm.. Must've been a 15-20 range QB. Once again, injuries ruined his career.
Never did I say the Jags has had great QBs.
Brunell
Leftwich
Garrard

It'll end when we draft a QB this year.

I've never, ever, ever, ever, ever seen anybody ever ever ever put Palmer into top 3.. Ever.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Never did I say the Jags has had great QBs.
Brunell
Leftwich
Garrard

It'll end when we draft a QB this year.

I've never, ever, ever, ever, ever seen anybody ever ever ever put Palmer into top 3.. Ever.
I don't know where you were in 2005 then

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
BGP:
Carson Palmer is, quite obviously, the best QB in the AFC North, and may eventually prove to be the best QB in the NFL someday. He has put up some incredible numbers in his first three seasons. His first year was good for a new starter, with 18 TDs to 18 INTs, and 6.7 YPA. That's a high YPA for a rookie. Then he just exploded in year 2 with 32 TDs and 7.5 YPA. He suffers the knee injury, but fortunately the knee isn't nearly as big a factor for a QB than it is a RB or WR, so he posts 28 TDs and 7.8 YPA. He's on an awesome trajectory. He should go down as the great QB in club history. And it must be sweet for their fans to have that guy still early in his career. The loss of LG Eric Steinbech is a concern, but they did spend a second rounder in 2006 on Andrew Whitworth. After seeing him play in 2006 and coupled with the salary demands of Steinbach, the team was ready to let Steinbach go. There's that thing again about constantly taking OL high.

A quick look at Carson Palmer's year end numbers tells you what most already know; he's one of the NFL's top passers and occupies a place among the rarefied company of Tom Brady and Peyton Manning.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
So like you said earlier, if you don't know what you're talking about STFU!

He use to be considered one of the best, now injuries have taken their toll and he's fell down big time. He's definitely not great anymore but he's still our QB.

Reaction score
I would lmfao if he went to the Jags and ended up being the Best QB in the league.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I hop in the shower, get back.. and you're still talking about Palmer..
Wow, you posted some garbage ass article about how hes like Brady and Manning.. When in reality.. hes not at all, never has been, never will be.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I hope the Colts lose this week and the Browns win lol. My best friend is a Colts fan and I have never been able to say we're as good as you and we'll have the same record if what I said happens lmao

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Must not have been paying attention to the NFL 5 years ago kam, Carson Palmer was a premier player in the NFL and that knee injury completely ruined him.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Must not have been paying attention to the NFL 5 years ago kam, Carson Palmer was a premier player in the NFL and that knee injury completely ruined him.
I've been paying attention to the NFL since 95.
Palmer has never been a premier player.. for the Bengals.. maybe.. but thats because they never had anybody.

Reaction score
I'm sorry but I hope the Colts lose this week and the Browns win lol. My best friend is a Colts fan and I have never been able to say we're as good as you and we'll have the same record if what I said happens lmao
Haha. You gonna have bragging rights soon, the Browns are on the rise.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
LIONS are on the rise to PLAYOFFS BABY!!!
Atleast I hope it happens soon. We have some good things going for our organization.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I agree about Palmer. He had one good season. You can't say for sure that without the knee injury that he'd be an elite QB in the league.

Hell, the season after he shredded his knee, he put up comparable numbers to his best season in the NFL.

He has just regressed every year.

VC15

Reaction score
Actually, the Jags have did better/more than the Bungles.. The Bengals have been around for forever.. The Jags have only been around since 95 and has made great strides since then. I love how everybody is sleeping on the Jags.. first it was "no way will they win the division" now its looking like we'll do that.. now its "No way will they do anything in the playoffs"
You do realize that the Jaguars will likely win this division by default?

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well the jets must be toilet water because tom brady <Censored>ted on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%