NFL Trash Talk Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooche

Reaction score
The Jags could be winless and Kam would still try and argue <Censored>. That's how he is man, ha.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
The Jags could be winless and Kam would still try and argue <Censored>. That's how he is man, ha.
Not exactly, ask David and Danny.
I wanted the Jags to go winless so we can finally get a QB and a real HC.
I don't like Garrard or Del Rio, BUT since we won.. I'll take it.

I'm just saying that when the playoffs come, anything is possible.. theres no guarantees in the playoffs.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score

I'm just saying that when the playoffs come, anything is possible.. theres no guarantees in the playoffs.
I never said there's guarantees in the playoffs, I've just stated that the chances of them winning aren't as high or likely as a lot of other teams. Sometimes teams get in and surprise people, so it's possible, I just don't see it happening. It's all my opinion and time will tell if I'm right. That's all I've tried saying through all of this.

Mooche

Reaction score

I understand. It wasn't a slight against you or anything. You have passion for your team, and that's fine.

Regardless, we gonna beat the Tacks on Thursday in your mind?

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I understand. It wasn't a slight against you or anything. You have passion for your team, and that's fine.

Regardless, we gonna beat the Tacks on Thursday in your mind?
I'm not sure, both teams are in disaster mode right now. Titans are pissed about everybody saying they gave up though, and if Fisher wants to keep his Job.. then they need to win this game. Kenny Britt will probably be back and balling against yalls meh meh meh secondary.

I'm pulling for the Tacks tho (yuck).. Because if they win, then we finish yall off in Indy.. we win the division.

Mooche

Reaction score
I'm not sure, both teams are in disaster mode right now. Titans are pissed about everybody saying they gave up though, and if Fisher wants to keep his Job.. then they need to win this game. Kenny Britt will probably be back and balling against yalls meh meh meh secondary.

I'm pulling for the Tacks tho (yuck).. Because if they win, then we finish yall off in Indy.. we win the division.
Fair enough.

I just don't see why we can't move the football on that defense, even if Peyton can't seem to throw it to the right team right now. I don't see much on that defense, if we maintain the rush, and just move the ball quick.

If Britt comes back, that is gonna suck.. But you gotta play the games man. I just hope we win this one or this season is finished.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Manning will throw 3 interceptions book it. :D

Reaction score
Anything is possible in the postseason, look at the Cardinals a couple years ago. I still have my doubts about the Jags though, but anything can happen.

Mooche

Reaction score
Anything is possible in the postseason, look at the Cardinals a couple years ago. I still have my doubts about the Jags though, but anything can happen.
They had a lot of fire power on offense.

Fitz went INSANE too.

.infamous, I wouldn't doubt it with the terrible events happening for us lately.

Reaction score
They had a lot of fire power on offense.

Fitz went INSANE too.

.infamous, I wouldn't doubt it with the terrible events happening for us lately.
Who know? Maybe Mike Thomas can become elite during the playoffs. Anything can happen in the postseason, especially with a crazy year like this year.

Mooche

Reaction score
OK.. I like Mike Thomas but he isn't becoming elite in the playoffs.. Lol. I'm sorry.

Fitzgerald is still easily a Top 3 WR in the league, but he has no QB. When he had Warner, and Warner was chucking it around, you knew good things were gonna happen for the guy.

Reaction score
OK.. I like Mike Thomas but he isn't becoming elite in the playoffs.. Lol. I'm sorry.

Fitzgerald is still easily a Top 3 WR in the league, but he has no QB. When he had Warner, and Warner was chucking it around, you knew good things were gonna happen for the guy.
I know... I was saying anything can happen in the playoffs, doesn't mean I will believe it though.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Garrard is going to will his team to victory, and will ultimately be the super bowl MVP, and earn a hefty contract extension in the offseason.

lmfao

Mooche

Reaction score
Garrard is going to will his team to victory, and will ultimately be the super bowl MVP, and earn a hefty contract extension in the offseason.

lmfao
Lmao.

Thank you Hurricane.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Whats up with everybody here not wanting to stand by their statements when somebody calls you out on it? like.. Example "Seahawks have a good chance of doing some <Censored> this year" .. "no they dont".. "Yea I know, but I was just saying". Like what was the point in posting then?

On the Mike Thomas subject, he would already be good/elite if he had a good QB worth a damn. You people are seriously forgetting the weapons the Jags have.

Marcedes Lewis
Mike Thomas
Mike Sims-Walker
Maurice Jones-Drew are all real threats.

With the emergence of
Zach Miller
Rashad Jennings

And has a good chance of being a playmaker with the opportunity.
Deji Karim

Jags are so underrated its ridiculous.

People here are pretty much near clueless.

Mooche

Reaction score
Whats up with everybody here not wanting to stand by their statements when somebody calls you out on it? like.. Example "Seahawks have a good chance of doing some <Censored> this year" .. "no they dont".. "Yea I know, but I was just saying". Like what was the point in posting then?

On the Mike Thomas subject, he would already be good/elite if he had a good worth a damn. You people are seriously forgetting the weapons the Jags have.

Marcedes Lewis
Mike Thomas
Mike Sims-Walker
Maurice Jones-Drew are all real threats.

With the emergence of
Zach Miller
Rashad Jennings

And has a good chance of being a playmaker with the opportunity.
Deji Karim

Jags are so underrated its ridiculous.

People here are pretty much near clueless.
Nobody is clueless.. Mike Thomas is a nice talent, but he isn't an elite talent WR. I mean, for <Censored> sakes, I get Danny when he is saying anything can happen, but I thought he was comparing him to Fitz. He is no Fitz. Probably won't be.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Nobody is clueless.. Mike Thomas is a nice talent, but he isn't an elite talent WR. I mean, for <Censored> sakes, I get Danny when he is saying anything can happen, but I thought he was comparing him to Fitz. He is no Fitz. Probably won't be.
Nobody is comparing him to Fitz.
Danny said that Mike Thomas basically has the talent to become nice in the playoffs which he does. Not Fitz nice, but Mike Thomas' upside is Steve Smith Carolina WR.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
We are clueless, LOL. Oh man, I've gotten some good laughs today.
You talking about from the messageboard or your football team this season? If its #2 then I think we can all say the same with you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%