Not open for further replies.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
No, sig and avy lol.

Mooche

Reaction score
I'd love to see Blake with a name like..... Ruud > ALL.

<___<

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
No I'm not scared lol.
I'll do anything but posts and name changes lol.
Well and admin status <_<

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Fine, Jesus Christ it's like pulling teeth with you.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You wanted just a sig, and I raised it. So I don't see why you wouldn't of just accepted that.

But nice doing business with you lol. I won't forget.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
I won't either, I'm sure this will all be over then Tampa is 6-4 and Detroit is 1-9 at the end of week 11.

Mooche

Reaction score
Indianapolis has one fewer financial headache.

Colts restricted free-agent safety Antoine Bethea agreed to a four-year contract Friday. The deal is worth $27 million and will pay him about $18 million over the first two years, according to two league sources.

That would be a major upgrade from the $2.521 million one-year tender that had been on the table since March, and Bethea barely beat a Tuesday deadline that would have allowed the Colts to reduce the amount of the tender.

"It's a big burden off my shoulders," Bethea said. "Getting a new contract does not mean I will slack, it just gives me more motivation to play well."

Indianapolis has been trying to sign Bethea and quarterback Peyton Manning before focusing in on disgruntled players such as wide receiver Reggie Wayne and Robert Mathis.

----

YES. One of the most underrated safeties in the game today, Bethea. Great to have him back with us.

Mooche

Reaction score
Kyle Orton has been declared the starting quarterback for the Broncos.
"He is the starter, no doubt," coach Josh McDaniels said. With a year in McDaniels' quick-read system, Orton has been head and shoulders above Brady Quinn and Tim Tebow in offseason practices. He'll have more job security than expected going into training camp, but the loss of Brandon Marshall should temper fantasy expectations. He could also lose situational red-zone snaps to Tim Tebow throughout the season. Jun. 12 - 5:00 pm et
----

I know a certain someone will be happy to hear about this. Lol.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
SMH. What was the point of even drafting Tebow?
Orton is only 27, and if he is "heads and shoulders" above his competition why does he need to be replaced?

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Because realistically, Orton is an average starter.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't see Tebow getting any better than him.
Could of waited another year and actually drafted a real QB lol. Or drafted Clausen.

Mooche

Reaction score
He won't get better if they don't put him in real game situations.

Mooche

Reaction score
A day after assuring that he's not "mad" at the Titans organization, Chris Johnson took to his Twitter account to express frustration with his contract situation.
"Just got off the phone with my agent, and it's not good news," wrote Johnson. "I'm feeling like Darrelle Revis right now. At least they're offering him something. [The Titans are] not offering me nothing." The primary issue here is that CJ2K has three years left on his contract, and the Titans are leery of setting a precedent that other players will use against them. There's no telling how this will play out until training camp starts. Jun. 15 - 1:35 pm et
Get him locked up Titans. I am tired of hearing about Chris Johnson, pay him the money he deserves and that is that.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
He's had two good years averaging nearly five-yards a carry each season.

Still, <Censored> him. This is what ruins the NFL, guys <Censored>ing over money.

He may be worth more, but those hits are piling up quickly so I wouldn't sign him for longer than five seasons.

Mooche

Reaction score
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5292862

Man, London Fletcher had a great few points there. It is a team game. Stop messing around Albert.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I hope Albert Haynesworth ends up in the UFL. Bad karma Albert...to be overpaid and definitely not living up to all that cash.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
METAIRIE, La. – Somewhere between all the pats on the back and his upcoming book tour, quarterback Drew Brees(notes) has maintained his focus as the New Orleans Saints try to defend their Super Bowl title.

In fact, Brees remains so intense in practice that he slammed his helmet when things weren’t going well during the opening day of the team’s minicamp early this month.

This offseason has been a whirlwind. In addition to the recognition, Brees has maintained his interest in the NFL Players Association. He wrote an op-ed piece for the Washington Post regarding the NFL’s loss in the case vs. American Needle. Along the way he wrote a book which is sure to be interesting.

Source: yahoosports.com
Im definitely buying his book, one of my favorite players in the NFL today.

Mooche

Reaction score
Yeah, love to hear his story. I loved when San Diego traded him, that move totally blew up in their face in my opinion. (I dislike Rivers a lot, so I am bias). Regardless, great player and even better person off the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%