Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Meh I say potato...you say tomato... :mellow:

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
No...look at Kyle Singler...he had a better soph and jr season.

lower percentage wouldn't make him better than Jimmer. Jimmer averaged way more points, more steals...etc.
Kyle Singler didn't have worse percentages because he took more shots, he just struggled in the second half of the season and couldn't hit the ocean from the beach. Don't talk about Duke basketball if you don't know anything about it.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kyle Singler didn't have worse percentages because he took more shots, he just struggled in the second half of the season and couldn't hit the ocean from the beach. Don't talk about Duke basketball if you don't know anything about it.
I wasn't referring to percentages...his game as a whole...

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Anyways, like cheato said, Fredette wasn't even the best shooter in college THIS YEAR.

Diebler, Goudelock from CofC, John Jenkins.

And Jimmer isn't even up there as far as all-time goes. SMDH. Although I know you took it back stil the fact that you said it is bad enough.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well he's the best shooter in my eyes...lol

No one else has range like him...but that also might be because no one dares shoot from that far lol.

JIMMER 4 PRESIDENT!

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score

No one else has range like him...but that also might be because no one dares shoot from that far lol.

JIMMER 4 PRESIDENT!
Having the farthest range doesn't mean he's the best shooter. Diebler shot FIFTY PERCENT.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Having the farthest range doesn't mean he's the best shooter. Diebler shot FIFTY PERCENT.
So if they added a 4 point shot from back there you would agree that Jimmer is the BEST 4 point shot shooter??? Right?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

JIMMER 4 PRESIDENT!
JIMMER4GOD

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
So if they added a 4 point shot from back there you would agree that Jimmer is the BEST 4 point shot shooter??? Right?
That point is irrelevant. This isn't fantasy land, this is real life, and jimmer is a chucker.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Also if range doesn't play a factor then shoot...the best shooters are PF and Cs who get like 65% FG%...

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Also if range doesn't play a factor then shoot...the best shooters are PF and Cs who get like 65% FG%...
Lol consider we're talking about shooters as in three-point shooters, no.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lol consider we're talking about shooters as in three-point shooters, no.
Jimmer does take some wild shots....but lets put Jimmer on Ohio State...where they have Sullinger who was one of the best players in the country...Jimmer could hit plenty of shots with that pressure being taken off him. Jimmer was like doubled every time he touched the ball and still got what he did. Was Diebler ever doubled? (I really don't know, didn't watch Ohio State a ton)

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Jimmer does take some wild shots....but lets put Jimmer on Ohio State...where they have Sullinger who was one of the best players in the country...Jimmer could hit plenty of shots with that pressure being taken off him. Jimmer was like doubled every time he touched the ball and still got what he did. Was Diebler ever doubled? (I really don't know, didn't watch Ohio State a ton)
Lol you say this, but you fail to mention how much his scoring was boosted from playing against terrible teams (with the exception of San Diego State) in the Mountain West. Jimmer was exposed in the tournament as a chucker who can easily be contained.

Don't even get me STARTED on his defense.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lol you say this, but you fail to mention how much his scoring was boosted from playing against terrible teams (with the exception of San Diego State) in the Mountain West. Jimmer was exposed in the tournament as a chucker who can easily be contained.

Don't even get me STARTED on his defense.
LOL here it comes...the whole "he played in the Mountain west crap" That means squat they had 2 top what like 5 teams this season??? That is dang good. Plus he beat Florida which is a good team...you can't blame Jimmer for who his team plays...all you can do is say how he played against those teams.

You completely ignored what I said to...or just put it to the side...

And in the combine, they said Jimmer played good defense...not sure what that means since the combine they don't even play a game...but thats what they said.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
LOL here it comes...the whole "he played in the Mountain west crap" That means squat they had 2 top what like 5 teams this season??? That is dang good. Plus he beat Florida which is a good team...you can't blame Jimmer for who his team plays...all you can do is say how he played against those teams.

You completely ignored what I said to...or just put it to the side...
Yeah they had San Diego State. They also had Colorado State, Utah, Air Force, Wyoming, TCU, The Sisters of the Poor, The Local YMCA, etc. And he lost to Florida and shot, what, 3-15 from downtown?

I'm not blaming Jimmer, but he can light up terrible teams all he want. in the tournament against the closest thing to an NBA defense he faced all season (wasn't even double teamed in the game like you claimed he ALWAYS was), he played terrible and shot the team out of the game, was allergic to defense, never saw a rebound he liked, etc.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah they had San Diego State. They also had Colorado State, Utah, Air Force, Wyoming, TCU, The Sisters of the Poor, The Local YMCA, etc. And he lost to Florida and shot, what, 3-15 from downtown?

I'm not blaming Jimmer, but he can light up terrible teams all he want. in the tournament against the closest thing to an NBA defense he faced all season (wasn't even double teamed in the game like you claimed he ALWAYS was), he played terrible and shot the team out of the game, was allergic to defense, never saw a rebound he liked, etc.
lol you must not of watched the game...he shot them into the game. He hit a big shot with like a minute left to tie it. He had no one to help him....that, THATS why they lost. If they would of had Davies....they would of won...and Davies is NO SULLINGER.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He was doubled...lol. EVERY time BYU tried to set a screen for him, he was doubled....every single time.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm really high on Marshon Brooks. Dudes from my city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%