NBA Draft Combine

Status
Not open for further replies.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Lol Mexi would somehow bring this to the Lakers. And DJT, I hate to re-hash, but if you REALLY think Jimmer is the best shooter in NCAA history, well... you just don't know your NCAA history.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Jimmer wasn't even the best shooter in college this year

/diebler

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lol Mexi would somehow bring this to the Lakers. And DJT, I hate to re-hash, but if you REALLY think Jimmer is the best shooter in NCAA history, well... you just don't know your NCAA history.
Ok...ok...I MAY have gotten caught up in the moment...if Jimmer would of had his senior season for all 4 years, then he'd be the best shooter...he didn't make much as a fresh-jr. But still he's amazing.

Jimmer wasn't even the best shooter in college this year

/diebler
I think he's better than Diebler...

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
FWIW, Jimmer didn't even finish in the top 100 three point shooters in the NCAA at 39.6%. Diebler was 4th at 50%.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Diebler only made 114 3s compared to Jimmer's like 129ish...and he attempted like 100 less 3 pointers than Jimmer.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Diebler only made 114 3s compared to Jimmer's like 129ish...and he attempted like 100 less 3 pointers than Jimmer.
That hurts Jimmer, not helps him...

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well if Diebler made only 15 less threes when Jimmer took like 100 more I think that says something.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If Diebler would have taken 100 more...his % would be down...thats what i'm getting at...probably below 39%

SaintFan25

#JK25
Reaction score
Why is it that all mormons believe Jimmer's gonna be such an amazing NBA player?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That hurts Jimmer, not helps him...
lol i know right. haha

also, saying if jimmer played as good as he did this season for his whole career is not a good statement either. we can say that for EVERY player to EVER play..

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Just watched Kyrie's combine interview.. Comes off as a great guy as well as a player. Great guy to build the franchise around.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Just watched Kyrie's combine interview.. Comes off as a great guy as well as a player. Great guy to build the franchise around.
Seems like he still has a lot of growing up to do. He comes across as a boy to me.

Maybe it's because I'm starting to overtake these rookies in age lol

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
that and he still looks like a kid. he didnt get to play this season so im sure he was hitting the books and what not. hes probably a smart kid.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
If Diebler would have taken 100 more...his % would be down...thats what i'm getting at...probably below 39%
his percentage might have been down, but he still would have been better than Jimmer

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Seems like he still has a lot of growing up to do. He comes across as a boy to me.

Maybe it's because I'm starting to overtake these rookies in age lol
Well yea, he's only 19.

that and he still looks like a kid. he didnt get to play this season so im sure he was hitting the books and what not. hes probably a smart kid.
Even though he got in on a basketball scholarship, Duke doesn't accept just anybody. Tough school to get into.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Why is it that all mormons believe Jimmer's gonna be such an amazing NBA player?
omg....some people.

When did I say Jimmer will be an AMAING NBA PLAYER?!?!!?!?!?!?!?! My heck read what I post. I've never said that...ever.

lol i know right. haha

also, saying if jimmer played as good as he did this season for his whole career is not a good statement either. we can say that for EVERY player to EVER play..
No...look at Kyle Singler...he had a better soph and jr season.

his percentage might have been down, but he still would have been better than Jimmer
lower percentage wouldn't make him better than Jimmer. Jimmer averaged way more points, more steals...etc.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Travis Leslie:

"I feel like I'm a little better than Tony Allen.Hopefully I can be compared to someone better.He's basically known for his D"

:rotfl: Awesome quote

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
omg....some people.

When did I say Jimmer will be an AMAING NBA PLAYER?!?!!?!?!?!?!?! My heck read what I post. I've never said that...ever.

lower percentage wouldn't make him better than Jimmer. Jimmer averaged way more points, more steals...etc.
djt. i didnt mean just a senior season. i meant in general. you take a players best season and say "if they played that good their whole career they would be the best".

no shit. but players are up and down. jimmer is NOT the best shooter in the ncaa.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
omg....some people.

I mean a better shooter, not player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%