Lions Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
5 wins, most likely at the most. i do think we are heading in the right step and maybe 2 years we'll be in the playoffs.

mafiamike

Reaction score
Get out of here Mike lol.
in all seriousness AT MOST they could win 4 games: St. Louis, Washington, Buffalo, and Tampa Bay
if they do win those 4 the only way they could get more is the last game of the season Minnesota already locks up a spot and doesnt play anybody.

mafiamike

Reaction score
in all seriousness AT MOST they could win 4 games: St. Louis, Washington, Buffalo, and Tampa Bay
if they do win those 4 the only way they could get more is the last game of the season Minnesota already locks up a spot and doesnt play anybody.
remember they did lose to the rams last year so its not a sure thing that they beat any of those teams

mafiamike

Reaction score
actually they can't beat the redskins this year so lets make it 3 wins at most if they r lucky

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This team is dramatically different from last year... Lots better in most fans views.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Also, a few experts are saying we will select Javid Best if he is available in the 2nd round, and if he is 100% healthy.

Suh and Best? <3

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Also, a few experts are saying we will select Javid Best if he is available in the 2nd round, and if he is 100% healthy.

Suh and Best? <3
He should be a 3rd or 4th round pick, because I doubt he becomes a starter in his career.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
I have to disagree.

Every Cal game I saw this guy was that team. He was running for big gains, jumping into the endzone, and carrying that offense on his back. He is a late second to early third in my honest opinion.

Don't let his small size fool you, look at Chris Johnson.

CJ; 5-foot-11, 200 pounds. (NFL.com)
JB; 5-foot-10, 199 pounds. (NFL.com)

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Detroit Free-Press - Deion Sanders is "hoping" that the Lions will sign free-agent cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones.

Sanders, who works as a mentor to a number of college and professional players, expects Jones to play in the NFL this season.

He said general manager Martin Mayhew "understands what Adam can bring to the table," and coach Jim Schwartz is "one of his biggest supporters."

id also love for best :D
and like i said, 5 games is the max for this season, maybe 3 at the worst =/

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
LOL "Pac-man"

That's the last place he needs to be, Detroit.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
actually, like i said. we dont have vips in strip clubs anymore lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%