harlowtothe's Post-March Madness Mock Draft (NO LOTTERY PERFORMED)

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
GMF1991 said:
And they won't go after a big man again. If Mudiay is available for their pick they'll take him. 

I don't think the Knicks can go wrong with either Okafor or Towns. I think as long as Philly gets a top 2 pick, the Knicks can get either one of them even if they fall to 3. It should be real interesting though. 

Thats what I am saying. Their are a lot of value big men in this draft honestly. The potential for 2nd rounders are really good too. After Kaminski, I like Upshaw (a lot!) and I like the value of Tarczewski late-2nd (personally knew him). I think Tarczewski could be a late first - early second next year if he doesn't declare (depending on what Stephen Zimmerman decides this year on AZ or not). 

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Added all 60 picks before March Madness begins... Thoughts, comments? 

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
On my phone so Im not looking in depth but Kennedy Meeks definitely isn't going pro

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
On my phone so Im not looking in depth but Kennedy Meeks definitely isn't going pro

Draft Express has him going this year. Im sure he won't declare and then the list changes again once players declare and change their minds. 

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I hope Martin and Mickey stay at LSU if they aren't first rounders.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
nolafan33 said:
I hope Martin and Mickey stay at LSU if they aren't first rounders.

Id like to see them stay at LSU because with Simmons joining them they have a legit shot at winning the SEC. Simmons is a ridiculous talent. Id take him top 3 if the draft started with HS players. Obviously none of this are official since players haven't declared yet.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
harlowtothe said:

Id like to see them stay at LSU because with Simmons joining them they have a legit shot at winning the SEC. Simmons is a ridiculous talent. Id take him top 3 if the draft started with HS players. Obviously none of this are official since players haven't declared yet.
Antonio Blakeney and Craig Victor as well

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Here is the new mock Post-MM... My next one will be when they announce the lottery or when top players declare or stay. Also is based on team needs and depth charts... Players may be lower because of drafting for need versus for player. Example Russell at 6 to SAC because LA & Orlando both have PG of the future and Sacramento doesn't.  

Discuss. 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
how good is that foreign dude you have sloted for the pistons? ive seen him talked about a few times.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
how good is that foreign dude you have sloted for the pistons? ive seen him talked about a few times.
He's been compared to Rex Chapman. I like his game. Still very raw. He has a strong jumper and good vision. Problem is there is very small bursts of his game showing his true potential. He's a high risk high reward pick but definitely a good role player to star if developed right

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
I think you're too high on Kris Dunn
Probably I am. They have him ranked 10-20. I like him at 14. I'm more high on Jerian Grant. If you'd like switch Payne with Dunn then

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%