Combine talk

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
When was that, when you bashed me for saying Bailey wouldn't run a 4.65?
He ran a 4.77

Even when hes put on alot of muscle weight and everything since his Junior year. 1 tenth of a second says he can't play 4-3 DE in the NFL and hes slow? Give me a fucking break.

Also, you said "Actually, I don't think anybody EVER his weight or size could run that time" When I presented tons of arguments to dispute that, you stuck up your dumb ass nose and didn't respond back until AFTER everybody was done talking about it.

You're clueless.
Mr. Scout.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sorry for going out man, I should've stuck around and planned my schedule around arguing with you my bad bro.

Also, if you could point to me where I said he can't play 4-3 DE I'll admit that I'm wrong. Otherwise, go back to your hole and continue being ignorant and making stupid statements for shock value.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Sorry for going out man, I should've stuck around and planned my schedule around arguing with you my bad bro.

Also, if you could point to me where I said he can't play 4-3 DE I'll admit that I'm wrong. Otherwise, go back to your hole and continue being ignorant and making stupid statements for shock value.
If I made stupid statements for shock value then this whole thread you would of seen me saying pointless quotes like "HI, MY FATHERS A <Censored>, CAN I HAVE SOME TOAST?" Instead, I've been owning your dumbass up and down this thread. You prolly feel as dirty as a whore in a mexican gangbang about right now.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Rotoworld:
A source told Pro Football Talk that radar gun readings have shown Nevada QB Colin Kaepernick to have the strongest arm among quarterbacks throwing at the NFL Combine.
Kaepernick's best throw came in at 59 miles per hour -- one MPH faster than Ryan Mallett's best throw and three MPH faster than Cam Newton's. FOX Sports' Adam Caplan has said that in addition to velocity, Kaepernick was throwing "the nicest ball" at the Combine. Also the owner of a blazing 4.53 forty, Kaepernick is looking like a possible second-round pick.
http://www.rotoworld...e=201003&spln=1

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lions were looking at josh portis OMG lol.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
kam I was playing around. CALM DOWN my fellow black friend.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BIlls taking Newton....hmmmm. I don't see him being gone by then.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
God damn, that's fast as hell. Did Peterson run his yet?

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Julio ran a 4.39 and he's a big dude. He also had one of the longest broad jumps at 11'3"....they keep saying he had one of the best combines out of all WRs and RBs combined.

Not to mention he did it with a broken foot!

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
Julio ran a 4.39 and he's a big dude. He also had one of the longest broad jumps at 11'3"....they keep saying he had one of the best combines out of all WRs and RBs combined.

Not to mention he did it with a broken foot!
they keep saying it because he did.

dude lit it up and did better AJ Green

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He's a work horse, thats what I really like about him. Broken hand, broken foot, whatever he's giving it his all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%