Combine talk

Brutalis

"Take heart, or I will take it from you." - BN
Reaction score
You guys see Mallett's combine today? Flat out amazing. From his accuracy to long balls, to footwork to velocity. DUDE is fucking owning.

Despite the media fucking with this kid hardcore, scouts are eating his shit up.

ALL of his private talks with NFL teams have gone great per Bill Belichick and there was 2 scouts and one guy from ESPN saying he just had the best QB performance in the combine in the entire last decade.

RM15 is fucking BOSS. After this performance he might be the first QB to go off the draft board. Jesus I have never seen a QB that damn good in the combined in my 26 years. And I am not even being biased this is coming from all kinds of scouts and media, even the same media that has bashed him.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You guys see Mallett's combine today? Flat out amazing. From his accuracy to long balls, to footwork to velocity. DUDE is fucking owning.

Despite the media fucking with this kid hardcore, scouts are eating his shit up.

ALL of his private talks with NFL teams have gone great per Bill Belichick and there was 2 scouts and one guy from ESPN saying he just had the best QB performance in the combine in the entire last decade.

RM15 is fucking BOSS. After this performance he might be the first QB to go off the draft board. Jesus I have never seen a QB that damn good in the combined in my 26 years. And I am not even being biased this is coming from all kinds of scouts and media, even the same media that has bashed him.
http://twitter.com/walterfootball/status/41895854470201344

Mooche

Reaction score

Lol.. He's not going to be the first QB taken. Sorry to rain on your parade.

Brutalis

Reaction score
http://twitter.com/walterfootball/status/41895854470201344
Why should anyone give two fucks about haters?

Lol.. He's not going to be the first QB taken. Sorry to rain on your parade.
Not saying he is, I am saying I won't be surprised. He was easily the best QB in the combine thus far. Easily.

Cam will not have a better career than Ryan. Bank that shit.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Having a great combine doesn't make you better then someone or guarantee a batter career.. Talk about overrating the process.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Cam will not have a better career than Ryan. Bank that shit.

that depends where they are drafted

like, if Cam goes to Buffalo, and Mallett goes to Minnesota, Mallett will be much better

But if Cam goes to Carolina, and Mallett to Jacksonville, Cam will be better

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
What did it say? Twitter isn't working for me

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score

like, if Cam goes to Buffalo, and Mallett goes to Minnesota, Mallett will be much better

I wanna know how carolina would be better off then jacksonville?

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
i said newton would be better than mallett.

mallett would be behind garrard, while cam would start

CAR has good recievers and RBs, so it gives cam good weapons

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i said newton would be better than mallett.

mallett would be behind garrard, while cam would start

CAR has good recievers and RBs, so it gives cam good weapons
If carolina has good wide recievers why are people saying wide reciever is a need for them? And MJD>PANTHERS RBs

Mooche

Reaction score
What really good receivers does Carolina have? News to me..

TTN2810

Reaction score
No one good right now, but LaFell and Gettis look promising. IDK why I'm saying this, since I opine on Mooche's side of the argument lol.

Brutalis

Reaction score
Having a great combine doesn't make you better then someone or guarantee a batter career.. Talk about overrating the process.
Did I say because of his combine he will be better? I have made the prediction that Mallett will have a better NFL career than Cash Money Cam since before the bowl games.

Try again.

I guess... But provided they both start, Mallet will have better numbers regardless of what team they are on. Give Mallett the worse team and he'll still be better.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The most talent rich position unit is going at it today. The pass rushers.

I'm stoked.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Allen Bailey 4.77. I'm telling you guys, he'll be a good 3-4 DE.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%