Cleveland Cavaliers Fire David Blatt

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
What's going to be Lebron's excuse when he retires with only 2 championships? The coaches sucked? It's hilarious how petty Lebron is

Supposedly one of the reasons Lebron left the Heat was because they wouldn't fire Spoelstra. And the main reason was because Pat Riley wouldn't allow him to take part in front office decisions.

cavsfan817

You trying to get the pipe?
Reaction score
JZSportswhiz said:
What's going to be Lebron's excuse when he retires with only 2 championships? The coaches sucked? It's hilarious how petty Lebron is

Supposedly one of the reasons Lebron left the Heat was because they wouldn't fire Spoelstra. And the main reason was because Pat Riley wouldn't allow him to take part in front office decisions.
Not really true, but it's a good headline.

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
Not really true, but it's a good headline.
Wouldn't surprise me in the least. Especially given his history. Clashed with every single coach he has had, and clealry didn't care for Spo. And coming back to Cleveland he basically demanded his way into the FO. Very power hungry, and it's clearly not working so I don't understand it.

GM/coach Lebron is ruining the last few good years he has left as a player.

cavsfan817

Reaction score
JZSportswhiz said:
Wouldn't surprise me in the least. Especially given his history. Clashed with every single coach he has had, and clealry didn't care for Spo. And coming back to Cleveland he basically demanded his way into the FO. Very power hungry, and it's clearly not working so I don't understand it.

GM/coach Lebron is ruining the last few good years he has left as a player.
Well you see...

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
I don't follow.

This is Lebron's best chance to win a ring in Cleveland. When KD joins the East he can kiss the automatic Finals appearance good bye.

cavsfan817

Reaction score
JZSportswhiz said:
I don't follow.

This is Lebron's best chance to win a ring in Cleveland. When KD joins the East he can kiss the automatic Finals appearance good bye.
It clearly is working at this point. They're running the East right now. KD can come over to Washington if he wants (doubt that happens too but that's another conversation) and they're still not a match. KD on the Wiz is formidable, but I'd even wager that Chicago would be the better team.

Me7o

Savage
Reaction score
KD staying with OKC and the Wizards would give Cavs a run for their money

BNC

Reaction score
Chicago would not be better than a team with KD, Wall and Beal

cavsfan817

Reaction score
Yeah... Wall and beal have been so stellar this year, I had forgotten lmao

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
Yeah... Wall and beal have been so stellar this year, I had forgotten lmao
KD would make a hell of a difference. Look what Lebron did for the Cavs. KD is on that level.

BNC

Reaction score
John Wall: 19.6 points - 9.8 Assists - 4.4 rebounds. Oh god he's been awful.

And Beal has averaged 18.5 points in the games he's played.

This Bulls teams isn't going to be better than any team with KD and reasonable talent surrounding him, not even close.

cavsfan817

Reaction score
Wall hasn't been anything special this season. Kyle Lowry is having a better year lol

Me7o

Savage
Reaction score
KD/Wall/Beal would make a solid big 3. Gortat solid veteran center and Otto Potter showing a lot of growth this season. Dudley a solid shooter. Nene brings defense.

Paulius

Reaction score
Me7o said:
KD/Wall/Beal would make a solid big 3. Gortat solid veteran center and Otto Potter showing a lot of growth this season. Dudley a solid shooter. Nene brings defense.
lmao

Paulius

Reaction score
Durant ain't going anywhere so yall should chill

CP3MVP

#OrlandoStrong
Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
Wall hasn't been anything special this season. Kyle Lowry is having a better year lol
other than Lowry having a better team and Drake getting all of Canada to vote him into the all-star game please explain how he's having a better year individually/statistically.

cavsfan817

Reaction score
CP3MVP said:
other than Lowry having a better team and Drake getting all of Canada to vote him into the all-star game please explain how he's having a better year individually/statistically.
On paper, the Raptors aren't that much better than the Wizards; so you just answered your own question. Lowry has been able to get them into the 2nd spot in the East up to this point. And other than averaging more points, steals, rebounds, better FG%, better 3p%, and lower turnovers, you're right, Wall is having the better statistical year over Lowry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%