Cleveland Cavaliers Fire David Blatt

cavsfan817

You trying to get the pipe?
Reaction score
BNC said:
??? He's literally never been a head coach. Unless you mean in a sense that the players like him more which doesn't help if he can't coach
He's defensive minded. Been on multiple coaching staffs. I'm sure he will have better rotations because Blatt was dreadful in that aspect. The players already are in favor of him too haha

BNC

Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
He's defensive minded. Been on multiple coaching staffs. I'm sure he will have better rotations because Blatt was dreadful in that aspect. The players already are in favor of him too haha
He has never coached a game in his life, it's impossible to say whether or not he's gonna be a good coach. The only positive is that the players actually like him. You know who else is apparently defensive minded? Byron Scott. Just saying..

Me7o

Savage
Reaction score
Apparently LeBron wanted Lue as HC since last season

cavsfan817

Reaction score
BNC said:
He has never coached a game in his life, it's impossible to say whether or not he's gonna be a good coach. The only positive is that the players actually like him. You know who else is apparently defensive minded? Byron Scott. Just saying..
Byron Scott does not run a defensive philosophy though haha

cavsfan817

Reaction score
Me7o said:
Apparently LeBron wanted Lue as HC since last season
Yeah he's basically said that before when he came. He advocated for Lue

CP3MVP

#OrlandoStrong
Reaction score
fingers crossed that Blatt joins the Warriors staff for the rest of the season. Troll level 100.

BNC

Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
Byron Scott does not run a defensive philosophy though haha
I know, but that was the perception he had when he signed with the Lakers. I'm just saying there's no way of knowing right now whether or not Lue will be a good coach, he may be defensive oriented but that really means nothing if he doesn't know what he's doing

Paulius

Reaction score
Lol damn what a cold firing

He's a good coach

But LeBron didn't like him, he had to go. Simple.

Tyrone is a good fit bc of his relationship with lebron, but considering he's never coached in the league or anywhere else, I don't know if this was a very smart move, especially in the middle of the season when the team is in a championship hunt

Me7o

Savage
Reaction score
Lol Blatt was scared to challenge LeBron. He would also draw plays for players that aren't in the game

cavsfan817

Reaction score
Me7o said:
Lol Blatt was scared to challenge LeBron. He would also draw plays for players that aren't in the game
That's not the case really... He would just be overruled by LeBron. He had a great offensive system when they actually ran it. But if the players are going to reject it anyway it doesn't matter how great the system is.

Me7o

Savage
Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
That's not the case really... He would just be overruled by LeBron. He had a great offensive system when they actually ran it. But if the players are going to reject it anyway it doesn't matter how great the system is.
Those were Haywood's words, not mine

cavsfan817

Reaction score
CP3MVP said:
fingers crossed that Blatt joins the Warriors staff for the rest of the season. Troll level 100.
Pretty likely to be honest. Kerr wanted him on staff before the Cavs got him

Paulius

Reaction score
Lol tyrone is a dumbass for saying he's gonna be better than blatt. The pressure is all on him now

Blatt: 30-11 to start the season, on pace to win 60 games... also takes an unhealthy team to the finals and wins two games against a historically great team

Bad move by Lue. We shall see what happens. First game didn't go very well

Sutherby

Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
.... Or not lmao
was that in response to the mickey mouse organization? Because there's quite a bit of proof that the organization is run by knuckle walkers

47th oG

Reaction score
Do you guys think that Blatt will get another job in the NBA?

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
CP3MVP said:
Lmao that'd be epic. Too bad you don't pass around the trophy after they get it like the Stanley Cup. They could have Blatt be the 1st guy to get it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%