Brand New Skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If I get time on the weekend, maybe I'll play around with the banner. Since you're not getting too many helpful comments, maybe post the .PSD of the banner in the first post, and have some people work on it. I'm sure some of the GFX crew members can do something - considering it's kind of their job to do GFX to help out the forum (whether it be for a member, the gallery, or the skin itself)

Like I said, I'll give it a try as well when I'm free.

Marcum28

Reaction score
If I get time on the weekend, maybe I'll play around with the banner. Since you're not getting too many helpful comments, maybe post the .PSD of the banner in the first post, and have some people work on it. I'm sure some of the GFX crew members can do something - considering it's kind of their job to do GFX to help out the forum (whether it be for a member, the gallery, or the skin itself)

Like I said, I'll give it a try as well when I'm free.
I don't have the PSD though, my computer froze after I saved the PNG, that's the problem.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That could be a problem... LMAO

Well, I won't promise anything, since I'm extremely busy + I suck at GFX, but I'll give it a shot anyway.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I woulda messed with the psd too, but since you don't have it.. Heres a helpful idea, save the psd first.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I've been going through this and seeing people say they wont use the skin because of a banner? Wanna know what to do, don't look at the banner, simple as that.

Then I see some people complaining about the players on it, or they are not house hold names. If you don't know who those 3 guys are then you really don't follow those sports very well.

Skin looks very good Marcum but anyway we can get the image uploader on it?

Marcum28

Reaction score
I've been going through this and seeing people say they wont use the skin because of a banner? Wanna know what to do, don't look at the banner, simple as that.

Then I see some people complaining about the players on it, or they are not house hold names. If you don't know who those 3 guys are then you really don't follow those sports very well.

Done.

dcpwner

Reaction score
honestly tho marcum, there are plenty of places to find stocks and c4ds, and its not like u cant change the colors of them.
Also to snowy and PM7 or whoever thinks my stuff looks the same?

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Very well said, who honestly just stares at the banner.

If you have a problem make your own cause this was made for free, we should be greatful.

Marcum28

Reaction score
Very well said, who honestly just stares at the banner.

If you have a problem make your own cause this was made for free, we should be greatful.
And this is why you are an admin :D

And thanks elcheato. You should get back into graphics :p

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
well now that the uploaders on the new skin..I'm using that sjin.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
I like this skin actually, it's the best IMO. I have been using it since he put it up. And as Jarrod and a few other people said, everyone quit your b!tching. You dont like it, dont use it. He did this for free without anyone asking. You all think its bad, make your own.

vikesfan

Reaction score
Since everyone else wants to comment, I will as well. Marcum, keep up the great work man. I love the tweak you did on the retro skin, and the new one is pretty tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%