Bosh to Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
its the reason toronto isnt my team. sure i live near toronto but nobody wants to play here so they suck

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
Bosh deserves a good team IMO.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Wade says "there was a time where things kind of swung" to the Bulls but that Bosh wanted to play in Miami.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ehh I still think Chicago would have been the better choice here. Even with Bosh I'm not really scared of the Heat unless they get LeBron I guess.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You're severely underestimating Wade and Bosh if you are not scared of it..

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think they're one legit player away to being contenders. Not sure if they still have cap but they need to sign another center or a PF. Maybe Lee?

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You're severely underestimating Wade and Bosh if you are not scared of it..
Looking at the players around them, I'm not scared. I know what Wade can do first hand, I know Bosh is a beast aswell but what else is there to be afraid of? The Teams that are really great have a number of players that can kill you. The Lakers, Celtics, Heck even the Magic all have at least 3 players that can do damage any given night. I'm just saying til they finish making the roster I'm not really scared looking at who they got now.

VC15

Reaction score
The Heat have like four players on their roster...

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They had 1 player their roster last year and still got into the playoffs

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They had 1 player their roster last year and still got into the playoffs
True it's not like he had NO help at all until the postseason when they had to play an actually good team. Til I see a 12 man roster I'm not afraid of em.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
dlee would be nice on miami. theyd only need depth after him. but really, chicago would have been bad if they got wade and bosh. either way, miami is better even with 9 players than last season.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Wade and Bosh are certainly a nice duo. But assuming they sign both of their draft picks, how the hell are they going to fill the last 6 roster spots? All dudes for the minimum?

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Wade and Bosh are certainly a nice duo. But assuming they sign both of their draft picks, how the hell are they going to fill the last 6 roster spots? All dudes for the minimum?
D-League squad lol

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They will be a playoff team for sure, but until they get a few more good pieces there I don't see a title.
But obviously they are still young and will end up winning one sooner or later.

SaintFan25

#JK25
Reaction score
I can't help but be excited. My dad's best friend is the Heat strength and conditioning coach for them so my family has always been Heat fans when they aren't playing the Blazers. Still hoping Lebron joins them but we'll see.

Mooche

Reaction score
Well, it is really sad to see Bosh go in this fashion. Wish he could have done more with the Raptors.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Raptors will get two first round picks (one of them their own) in return for a sign-and-trade for Chris Bosh. Toronto will receive Miami's 2011 first round pick.

A sign-and-trade will also be completed for LeBron James with Cleveland as well.

Miami is trying to find a way to keep Udonis Haslem. All three will get six-year contracts from the Heat, though they won't get max money.

Via Brian Windhorst/Plain Dealer (via Twitter)

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Glad we got our pick back, cause we're going to suck lol.

X-_-Facter45

Reaction score
hes not good i live in Tdot so iv seen him live hes not good i could name u at least 10 PF better then him he cant shoot anymore hes no strong hes terrible on his right side n if u dont belive me go n look at so game hes played in once hes forced to go to his right he has nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%