Bosh to Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcpwner

Reaction score
I disagree with TWillThrill, how the HELL does 12 wins beat a playoff team? How the <Censored> does that even <Censored>ing work? Reading the <Censored> you post i get more and more sure that u dont know what the hell you're talking about. TWill being a triple-double threat every night? HA, hell no, he might be good at three things but that doesnt make him a triple double threat every night. And yeah, ur BS is getting annoying. Rose>Harris, Noah=Lopez, Deng<TWill (ill give you that) Taj>Yi, Our bench>Yours, trust me.

also gmf, i understand what ur saying, and i actually agree, i was just saying if i was lebron. But yeah, Rose>Parker anyways, and Gallinari is good, but IDK about Amar'e not being with Nash, or even any PG, and if Parker or CP3 don't pan out, LeBron would almost have to take PG duties while playing the 3.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
The Knicks were apparently the only team who thought so... Stoudemire = Bosh/Wade/LeBron?
first off, if anyone is overpayed and overhyped it's <Censored>ing Joe Johnson who got a max contract as well.

And the Knicks made the right move of getting Amar'e -- they needed to assure that they locked up somebody big this offseason -- and the guy wanted to be here -- you have to go through with a guy who WANTS to be there.

http://brandontierney.wordpress.com/2010/07/07/a-very-necessary-step-in-the-right-direction/

Amare’ Stoudemire is not Antonio McDyess, and he’s certainly not Eddy Curry. What he is, and has been for a while now, is one of the most physically gifted athletes in the NBA. He can go around you, and he can most certainly go over you. Just ask every team in the league.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
I disagree with TWillThrill, how the HELL does 12 wins beat a playoff team? How the <Censored> does that even <Censored>ing work? Reading the <Censored> you post i get more and more sure that u dont know what the hell you're talking about. TWill being a triple-double threat every night? HA, hell no, he might be good at three things but that doesnt make him a triple double threat every night. And yeah, ur BS is getting annoying. Rose>Harris, Noah=Lopez, Deng<TWill (ill give you that) Taj>Yi, Our bench>Yours, trust me.

also gmf, i understand what ur saying, and i actually agree, i was just saying if i was lebron. But yeah, Rose>Parker anyways, and Gallinari is good, but IDK about Amar'e not being with Nash, or even any PG, and if Parker or CP3 don't pan out, LeBron would almost have to take PG duties while playing the 3.
Part of me worries about that too, but... i forget where I read it, might have been a post on this site, another forum, or even a blog I was reading the other day -- but it mentioned his numbers BEFORE Nash became a Sun and it was very convincing -- I forget the numbers -- hopefully I can find them.

VC15

Reaction score

We beat you in two out of three games last year. One of those two was a game that you needed to clinch a playoff spot without that dramatic win over Toronto in the following days. Lopez is a legit 20/10 threat every night, and he <Censored>ted all over Noah in all three meetings routinely ending with 25/14 games. T-Will fills up the stat sheet every night and got his lone triple-double against you. Rose and Harris comparison is a wash, both need the ball to be effective and both can score at will. Your bench is horrendous as well since you gutted your team to clear out CAP space. If we lose out on FA, we'll just keep developing our young core which we didn't break up at all. Yi isn't on our team any more but CDR is better than anyone you had on your bench last year. CLee is a better shooter than anyone on your roster and he is a solid defender.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He was a 20 and 9 player before Nash came to Phoenix. Then he played with Marbury, still he was a All-star PG, but he and Nash's style contrast by MUCH.

VC15

Reaction score
What other talent was on that roster before Nash came in and won those back to back MVP's? J/W

dcpwner

Reaction score
I honestly couldnt give a <Censored> if you beat us in the regular season, where the <Censored> were u in the playoffs, oh right, you only won 12 games. So gimme a break, Noah is developing and hes getting stronger and stronger, he has shown he can average over 13 rebounds per game, he can score 10-15 no problem and once Rose starts the hook up with him down low, I cant imagine he wouldnt be a 20/10 guy either. Just a reminder, Luol Deng was that good 2 years ago (referring to TWill) so dont be surprised if that fades, obviously i wish him the best in his career, but dont be surprised. However, if Luol can come back to from hes an easy 20 point/8 rebound/2-3 assist/1 steal per game guy, yeah maybe not a triple threat but still damn good.

I actually agree with the bench part now that I think about it, but won't CDR have to start now? AND i thought there were trade talks with him no? I like what i see in James Johnson off the bench, but yeah we are kinda gutting our team and it sucks

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
I don't know, nor do I give a rats ass -- you can't just ASSUME that a player is good because he never had to run the job all on his own -- you seriously can't base an argument off that. What you can base an argument off is the statistics he still was able to put up, which were 20 and 9 -- in only his second year in the league -- and has maintained similar, if not better, numbers since then.

You can't prove he's overrated until he plays on his own. you can't prove anything...

dcpwner

Reaction score
gmf, ur sig violates photobuckets terms and conditions.

anyways amare is a star, but i would honestly rather have DLee at this point in both of their careers.

that being said i seriously hope the Bulls court DLee seriously starting now.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What other talent was on that roster before Nash came in and won those back to back MVP's? J/W
lol

Joe Johnson, Shawn Marion, Stephon Marbury, Penny Hardaway

fact is he put up numbers right? 20 and 9 numbers, other then Gallo and DubC what other talent is on the Knicks?

Point made.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
amare brings offense, dlee does the dirty work. dlee would have been cheaper, but amare like i said has a famous name and will bring another star. but both of those two need a shot blocking center behind them.

why are we talking about amare and the knicks/nets when this thread is for bosh and miami?

Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh will team up together in Miami, a source has told ESPN The Magazine's Chris Broussard.

Wade and Bosh are expected to announce their respective decisions on Wednesday.

It is not yet known whether the Heat would sign Bosh outright or acquire him via a sign-and-trade with the Raptors.

"Either way, he's definitely going to Miami," the source said.

Via ESPN

dcpwner

Reaction score
S&T would make <Censored> worse for miami, <Censored> even lebron couldnt fix, then they wouldnt have beasley who could potentiall play PF or chalmers? i think he was discussed to leaving them no PG, so if the S&T they have this:
Chalmers-Wade-LeBron(or no one)-Bosh-???
or
???-Wade-LeBron(or no Beasley)-Beasley(or no one, depending on LeBron)-Bosh

uhm????? yeah hopefully the raps can pull of a S&T to screw over the Heat even if they get lebron

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
its official, bosh will be in miami with wade. watching espn now.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
no, just signed with miami. like i said, the s&t rumors died off last week.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
miami needs to forget lebron and go out and try to sign a center and then depth. i think they should go after dlee but he doesnt want to play center and that wouldnt be a good idea defensively. with some strong depth they could actually be a contender.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Raps are not gonna compete for at least 4 years lol.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
At least you guys will get something out of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%