BIG BALLER BRAND LEAGUE

brett05

Reaction score

brett05

Reaction score
BNC said:
Lol, that’s not pay
sure is.  Be honest, universities get the overwhelming amount of their money from the folks there for their education, not from the athletes.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Hurricane Season said:

You'll get your shoes when you get them, don't worry about it.
It's a big baller move, to be honest.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
brett05 said:
They are, it's called a free education
What's the difference between NCAA athletes and indentured servants?

Ill hang up and listen.

brett05

Reaction score
GMF1991 said:

Ill hang up and listen.
I have no issue with student athletes having a job

Paulius

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
its good until lavar runs out of money and cant pay anybody
Thats not how this would work

brett05 said:
sure is.  Be honest, universities get the overwhelming amount of their money from the folks there for their education, not from the athletes.
You dont think athletes bring in overwhelming amount of money for universities?

Jimmer

Hypebeast
Reaction score
brett05 said:
I remember making an essay on why college athletes should get paid and one of the points was that the colleges make billions of dollars a year from these sports teams/athletes. The colleges get paid to get their team on tv, fans buy tickets, accessories,etc. They have more than enough to pay there athletes but instead they end up being broke. Sure they give them free education but the athletes don't use it lol because they are trying to become a professional at the sport they love. 

Jimmer

Hypebeast
Reaction score
brett05 said:
Dude, they don't have time to have a job lol. They have to go to college to get a chance to become a professional athlete with ends up being their job.  After games,meetings,practices, and the classes they HAVE TO GO TO, it ends up being like 9-10pm and they don't have to time to do anything else.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
GMF1991 said:

Ill hang up and listen.
Arian Foster is that you?

brett05

Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Thats not how this would work

You dont think athletes bring in overwhelming amount of money for universities?
Can you name me all the buildings and endowments that come from Athletes?  Like I said, the majority of cash comes from the non-athletic crowd.

brett05

Reaction score
Savage said:
Dude, they don't have time to have a job lol. They have to go to college to get a chance to become a professional athlete with ends up being their job.  After games,meetings,practices, and the classes they HAVE TO GO TO, it ends up being like 9-10pm and they don't have to time to do anything else.Educa
Folks there for their education have the time.  Sorry don't buy it at all.  An engineer, architect, physicist works every bit if not more than any athlete in college.  Sorry

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Non student athletes telling student athletes how easy they have it .. "just get a job"

Priceless.

BNC

Reaction score
brett05 said:
Well in that case I guess they just shouldn’t be compensated for them millions of dollars they generate, yep that totally makes sense

BNC

Reaction score
brett05 said:
Folks there for their education have the time.  Sorry don't buy it at all.  An engineer, architect, physicist works every bit if not more than any athlete in college.  Sorry
Folks their for an education don’t have a 30-40 hour a week commitment on top of class lmao. 

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Universities will pay coaches millions of dollars to not coach for them anymore, but can't find money for the players. It's crazy.

Paulius

Reaction score
brett05 said:
Can you name me all the buildings and endowments that come from Athletes?  Like I said, the majority of cash comes from the non-athletic crowd.
You really have no idea how much money NCAA makes. You should go read up man

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
brett05 said:
That has nothing to do with it. They sign a contract. They entertain. The school and NCAA make fuck loads of money. Coach gets millions. The athletes get 0. How is that right?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
brett05 said:
you live in the fucking stone age.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%