BIG BALLER BRAND LEAGUE

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
According to ESPN's Darren Rovell, Lavar Ball is starting a Big Baller Brand basketball league for players who don't want to go to college.

It will pay between $3,000 to $10,000 a month! He's looking for 80 players to play on 10 teams that will play in LA, Dallas, Brooklyn and Atlanta.

"We don't need a logo of a guy dribbling. Nobody does that anymore." - LaVar Ball on the logo, which shows a silhouette of Lonzo dunking

OHNAW

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Genius idea..

But there's so much to be done beforehand .. LaVar can't be the face of this of he's gonna get companies to fund this .. but the idea is genius

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
way to keep athletes dumb

BNC

Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
way to keep athletes dumb
You think those kids were learnings anything in college? Also, a college education doesn't necessarily mean you're smart

BNC

Reaction score
Good, fuck the NCAA. I hope this works

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BNC said:
You think those kids were learnings anything in college? Also, a college education doesn't necessarily mean you're smart
the athletes this league attracts will be the dumbest of the dumb. i know college doesnt mean youre smart. but thats still the best route to go until they get rid of the age rule.

BNC

Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
the athletes this league attracts will be the dumbest of the dumb. i know college doesnt mean youre smart. but thats still the best route to go until they get rid of the age rule.
Not necessarily, this league may be able to offer them things that college can’t and it really has nothing to do with intelligence 

Paulius

Reaction score
dez said:
Genius idea..

But there's so much to be done beforehand .. LaVar can't be the face of this of he's gonna get companies to fund this .. but the idea is genius
Genius

BNC said:
On point

Father Pugzo said:
Why is it the best route if the ultimate goal is to make it to the nba?

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
As far as I know, most athletes who go one and done, take the most bogus courses in school, and barely get nothing out of it. Kind of pointless if you think about it. But, It obviously is a good option for athletes on the condition that they intend on finishing college a la Duncan. It's definitely not for most athletes who have a shot at making the NBA though. 

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They also only need to pass their classes in the first semester. After that they're not attending shit anymore

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
buzzy said:
how can he afford that
Sell 30k sneakers at $500 a piece.

Funny thing is I was listening to PMT yesterday and Arian Foster said he bought a pair and never got them.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
GMF1991 said:
Sell 30k sneakers at $500 a piece.

Funny thing is I was listening to PMT yesterday and Arian Foster said he bought a pair and never got them.

You'll get your shoes when you get them, don't worry about it.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They bought a pair on the Le Batard Show as well some months ago. They apparently shipped some days ago, although a different model than they originally sold

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
its good until lavar runs out of money and cant pay anybody

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If there's one good thing coming out of this, it might be Silver acting quicker on making the D-League a proper minor league and making high school players eligible for its draft

Jimmer

Hypebeast
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
its good until lavar runs out of money and cant pay anybody
He has a net worth of like 4M and then you get sponsors.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%