Best Players at Each Position

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score

or
"When you know you lost an argument, use someones grammar."
LOL REMEMBER THIS FROM EARLIER?

Nice grammar.

I even said right after it that it was a "heat of the moment". I have opened up to the pick. I think that there was talent still there that I would have like more then Ponder, but I think he will be a good QB in the NFL.

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
LOL REMEMBER THIS FROM EARLIER?
THEN, I followed up with what I had to say. You just said something about my grammar. Thank you come again.

Rice18

Reaction score
C'mon Tyler, nobody makes more money than a North Dakota Dish Washer.
I am 15 and have a job. Your 21 and sit on the computer all day.

kthnxbai.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I am 15 and have a job. Your 21 and sit on the computer all day.

kthnxbai.
YERP.. ON THE COMPUTER.. ALL DAY.. WITH NO JOB..

GOVERNMENT GIVES ME FREE INTERNET

This sarcasm shit is fun.

Rice18

Reaction score
YERP.. ON THE COMPUTER.. ALL DAY.. WITH NO JOB..

GOVERNMENT GIVES ME FREE INTERNET

This sarcasm shit is fun.
Government gives you your money. Will continue after work. I love getting E-Threats and trying to get "owned" by my grammar. Fun shit.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Government gives you your money. Will continue after work. I love getting E-Threats and trying to get "owned" by my grammar. Fun shit.
O yeah. I get checks to own you daily.

Racist continues to pile. I stay laughing.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
My point was that it's fucking enough already... Quit ragging on the kid, even if he's wrong and an ass... You're proving to be an ass as well.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
My point was that it's fucking enough already... Quit ragging on the kid, even if he's wrong and an ass... You're proving to be an ass as well.
Which Iam, which 99% of the board is.

Everybody but DJT is a dickhead.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Doesn't make it right... And once again, my point was just to say quit fucking looking for ways to bash the kid (or anyone) every time he makes a post.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Doesn't make it right... And once again, my point was just to say quit fucking looking for ways to bash the kid (or anyone) every time he makes a post.
My whole thing is, if you post something stupid as fuck. You're going to get busted on. In threads that don't even involve him, he'll jump in with his opinion and try to tell somebody else they're wrong.. So when we do it, its a problem? Get outtahere with that shit.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Still has to prove he can play?

Yet Ponder, who hasn't played a down, you think is GOAT?

Laughable much?
From what I see, in this particular thread it looks like you started shit. He was posting on the topic of TEs, and you attack Ponder. Yes, he's a dumbass if he actually thinks Ponder is that great... But you had to know that your comment was going to start a shit show.

It seems like a common theme in almost every thread you post in. Just think about what your posting, and just try to not intentionally start fights. >_>

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
From what I see, in this particular thread it looks like you started shit. He was posting on the topic of TEs, and you attack Ponder. Yes, he's a dumbass if he actually thinks Ponder is that great... But you had to know that your comment was going to start a shit show.

It seems like a common theme in almost every thread you post in. Just think about what your posting, and just try to not intentionally start fights. >_>
The whole point of that was he said Marcedes still has to prove he can play, when he goes around boasting about Ponder, who hasn't even won a Starting Job yet.

Which is normal talk. I don't see what you're pointing out as bad. The kid does the same shit we do, so its not all on us.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Take accountability for your own actions. I'm singling you out because you clearly do it most, and in this particular thread from what I see, you started it. I'm not saying he's right and you're wrong... You're both wrong. And quit looking for loopholes and shit, just move on and try to make a better effort next time to not intentionally pick a fight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%