Best Players at Each Position

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I told you I think he can be a top 5 qb after bring under someone like Orton or McNabbs wing.
You're on fucking crack.

Mcnabb is washed up, and if he wouldn't fucking listen to the Shanahans in Washington (A place where he gets to get revenge on his team twice a year) then hes not going to listen anywhere.

Orton is overrated and only had a good year due to McDaniels.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Also.. You said top 5.

You think Ponder would belong in the same talk as

Peyton Manning
Tom Brady
Drew Brees
Aaron Rodgers
Philip Rivers

?

Then you think he'd be better than the following.

Mike Vick
Ben Roethlisberger
Sam Bradford
Matt Ryan
Joe Flacco
Eli Manning
Tony Romo

?

Christian will never be anywhere near any of them.

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
He WILL be better then Gabbert.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
He WILL be better then Gabbert.
So you say Ponder will be top 5 with a guy to learn from. When Gabbert ACTUALLY has a QB to learn from.

Gabbert is a better pro prospect than Ponder.

Rice18

Reaction score
So you say Ponder will be top 5 with a guy to learn from. When Gabbert ACTUALLY has a QB to learn from.

Gabbert is a better pro prospect than Ponder.
You were just saying Kitna > Garrard. Yet, McNabb >>> Kitna...

Rice18

Reaction score
Look at the stats.

McNabb is washed up.

Garrard and Kitna had better years than McNabb.
I didn't say that McNabb is good now. I am saying he will be a great teacher. McNabb is a WAY better teacher then Kitna and Garrard combined,

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I didn't say that McNabb is good now. I am saying he will be a great teacher. McNabb is a WAY better teacher then Kitna and Garrard combined,
Hate to tell you this.

McNabb doesn't want to teach any QB.

If he wouldn't wear a fucking play wristband, as a starter.. what makes you think hes gonna wanna teach a young QB to take his spot?

Not every QB wants to teach. Favre told the Packers that he wasn't teaching Rodgers.

Garrard and Luke McCown has already told the Media that they play to teach Gabbert and bring him along, and he if beats them in Training Camp then he beats them and no hard feelings.

McNabb wants to play. He threw fits when Rex beat him, what do you think hes gonna do if he loses his job to a rookie..

think about it?

Rice18

Reaction score
McNabb will play... Ponder will be learning on the bench for a year or 2.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
McNabb could be a great teacher. He could teach Ponder how to skip the ball off the turf at Rudolph's feet better than any QB in the NFL could.

Rice18

Reaction score
McNabb could be a great teacher. He could teach Ponder how to skip the ball off the turf at Rudolph's feet better than any QB in the NFL could.
Your just mad because he sucked as a Redskins QB.... He was a great QB on the Eagles.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
McNabb will play... Ponder will be learning on the bench for a year or 2.
I hate to tell you this, but the Vikings didn't draft Ponder at 12 overall to sit for 2 years. Hes going to be thrown in the fire.

Wake up.

Mcnabb isn't going to make him better.

Ponder will never be a top 5-10 QB

Rice18

Reaction score
What exactly makes you think he will suddenly regain his form from 5 years ago?
Who said I thought that ? I think he will teach him about the game. I don't think he needs to be like Brady now to teach him how to be good..

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Who said I thought that ? I think he will teach him about the game. I don't think he needs to be like Brady now to teach him how to be good..
MCNABB ISN'T GOING TO TEACH HIM.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
but.... He will :foff:
How?
How is McNabb, going to teach Ponder..

Let me hear it.

Also, state your reasoning for why you think Ponder > Gabbert.

Whats funny is, if the Vikings drafted Gabbert, you'd be like "Gabbert > everybody"

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What is he going to teach him? McNabb is a gunslinger with glaring accuracy issues. Ponder has an average arm, and is more of a game manager. Almost exact opposite style of QB's. You can't teach arm strength, and you certainly can't teach accuracy when you can't throw a rock in the ocean from the beach.

McNabb is a system QB. He played in the same system for eleven years. Outside of that system, we all saw what happened to him.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
What is he going to teach him? McNabb is a gunslinger with glaring accuracy issues. Ponder has an average arm, and is more of a game manager. Almost exact opposite style of QB's. You can't teach arm strength, and you certainly can't teach accuracy when you can't throw a rock in the ocean from the beach.

McNabb is a system QB. He played in the same system for eleven years. Outside of that system, we all saw what happened to him.
Exactly.

And we see what that System did for Vick.

All we hear is "Leslie Frazier was with McNabb in Philly" He was a motherfucking Defensive Backs coach. Had nothing to do with McNabb in Philly, not one thing. Never taught him nothing, never called a play for him, nothing.

dcpwner

Reaction score
God 701 u are an idiot. Who says the Vikings even SIGN any of those guys in the first place?!?!

And then....mcnabb sucks now and his attitude is piss poor as we've seen, and how much can a guy who doesn't know you can tie in football teach Ponder?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%